Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
The Chinese may be lot of things, but they're not stupid.

The explosive growth of the world's population is going to cause shortages of almost everything fairly soon.

The Chinese are going to make "megatons" of money on this stuff.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Every government in the world knows that world economic collapse is coming soon. All the US gov is doing to prepare is to do military training in major cities(Miami, Houston) so the troops can better shoot American citizens if they become unruly. Too late for you to prepare as there is no ammo left in stores in the USA.

·
Premium Member
12,582 Posts
Every government in the world knows that world economic collapse is coming soon. All the US gov is doing to prepare is to do military training in major cities(Miami, Houston) so the troops can better shoot American citizens if they become unruly. Too late for you to prepare as there is no ammo left in stores in the USA.
When the American troops start shooting Americans, will they be shooting liberals too, or will I be safe? I am washing my "Save The Earth" shirts, just in case.........Does that make me a "prepper?"

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
When the American troops start shooting Americans, will they be shooting liberals too, or will I be safe? I am washing my "Save The Earth" shirts, just in case.........Does that make me a "prepper?"
I would expect you to be out there along side the storm troopers shooting at us "dirty, low down anti-Obama right wingers.":(:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts