Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a shared account basically. My dad is the avid gun collector and I am the girl who begs for all his stuff and looks things up for him on the internet. I am slowly teaching him so hopefully in a few years he will have it down pat! LOL! We reside in the great state of KY and I say that because at 18 I moved away, then a marriage going on 5 years and two kids I have moved them back to the back woods! My dad has been collecting guns for over 50 years as well as knives and pretty much anything else he deems "neat" in his eyes. My parents have been married for over 30 years and she is also an amazing lady. She puts up with a lot because you can not walk through a room and not trip over a gun, knife, or some sort of antique! So far my experience on this forum (unlike others) has been very amazing and I am looking forward to teaching my dad how to be a forum troll!

And thank you all so much for letting us be a part of the Firearms Family!

Administrator
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here.

Registered
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts