Why dont we help Mexico?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by beastmode986, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I am not sure, maybe the answer is obvious but why haven't we helped Mexico get back on their feet? In my opinion, Mexico being back on its feet would have a lot of benefits and it would lower our crime rate as well, and there would be less illegals coming in. I just don't see why Obama is trying to get us involved with Syria and put our troops in Afghanistan when he could be doing something actually beneficial.
    So why do you guys think we don't help Mexico?

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Isn't giving their illegals jobs and claiming benefits not their due, and letting them send their money back home help enough?

They aren't a part of Opec, so they should be able to help us with cheaper gasoline, but do they?

If you want to stop the illegals crossing over, then stop giving Mexico billions of dollars a year. Once the money is stopped, and the mexican government understands why we are not sending any more money, they would have their army on the borders making sure no more illegals came over.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't want my tax money funding international projects when we have dirt roads right here at home. Now that I think about it, why do we have unemployment AND dirt roads?

4. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Because our government is too stupid to give hand-outs and not require anything back.

5. MisterMcCool

But the money they give is taxpayers' money. Damned Robin Hoods!

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

F#$* Mexico and Fu$& Calderon.
    We saved those pieces of sh!t from the French back in the day and how do they repay us? They come here illegally and drain our economy and attack our children on the fifth of may, while flying their flag over ours upside down.
    Fu#& them!

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Explicit language
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_VE2d0NV0I[/ame]

8. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

I'm confused you say help put mexico back on their feet were they ever on their feet ? As far as I ever ever known they have always been a depression for the lack of better words. It's just lack of resources Natural Resources. The lack of drive easy money drugs walking over to California or wherever they can make their own products and sell it just like China does we're not stopping them

9. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

We support their major cash crop too. Oh, and their various pharmaceutical products. And tourism.

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

If they fix their own corruption, I'd see no problem helping them.

As it is, giving them any help would only serve to line the pockets of a few. That is it. Nothing more. It wouldn't solve any of the problems they or us are facing with the drugs and illegal immigration.

If they do their part, I see no reason not to help them along. But see, we also have our own corrupt government. That's another hurdle.

I personally believe, Canada and Mexico should be our biggest allies. It's historically relevant that countries, especially before fast air travel, allied with those closest to them geographically. I think we should foster this kind of relationship with both countries. But, it's politically infeasible right now to do so with Mexico.

11. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Damn they know how to get there drugs to Germany I'm impressed so they can reach out further than they can swimmer or jump lol

12. MisterMcCool

Aren't all the world's mirrors made in Mexico?

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think Germany makes a few. They're higher quality. A lot of things German made are....

14. vincent

vincent New Member

15. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

I say we just take them over. Split it into north and south Mexico. It would solve the problem of all the drug lords, corrupt Mexican government(there government is ten times more corrupt than ours), and illegal immigrants not paying taxes. That would also give us a more defensible southern border. I believe it would be a whole lot easier to defend the border between Mexico and south America, than it is to defend ours with Mexico.

16. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

We have plenty of weed over here. Holland it is legal. Central and South America supplies the whole world, not just the US. OH, Afghanistan is the major supply of the poppy based drugs. Supported by which government..hmmm.

17. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

The drugs come via the ports and hidden in various things in luggage.

18. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

19. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I think it sums up the explanation for my "Fu#& them" attitude quite well.
    Everyone in America should see that video.

20. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

I live on the front lines of the invasion. I am only 55 miles from the boarder and as such I am living in the 100 mile Constitution free zone. I am forced to cross a boarder patrol check point EVERY time I come home. I have been subjected to many unconstitutional searches of my vehicles and person. My property was routinely invaded, vandalized, and stolen. And, that was by our own paid government employees.

I have 50 acers and the illegals would also as a matter of course would also invade, vandalize and steal anything not nailed down, and if it could be pried up it wasn't nailed down. It took moving 300 hives of bees to theback part of my property to slow down the theft and damage the illegals were doing.

Because of that I have exactly zero sympathy for Mexico. Let's get our house in order before we go dictating terms to other nations who do not want or need our "help".

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.