Why do you suppose I left?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Oct 21, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

MA compliant?

Attached Files:

2. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

?????????????

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Are the ?s due to the price tag or question of compliance? Lol

4. Argyle_Armoring

All of the above and why you left.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

There is no cobray on the approved roster. It is a new model, therefore the 30 round mag is also illegal.
    I left because I got tired of arguing about the laws, being proven right and ignored anyway as well as being told how to do gunsmithing by a dentist because he invested money in the place after I got it running right. I'll avoid details of the many instances but I will comment that said dentist came damn close to having to explain to his patients why he had no teeth.

6. Argyle_Armoring

Gotcha. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Be very careful of not only what you transfer to Massachusetts but who you transfer through. If you need an ffl in ma for some reason I would recommend my buddy Dan Rau, his Massachusetts based ffl is under armadillo arms and he is also available through Stateline gun shop in NH.

8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

The FONT! I wouldn't do business with anyone that uses that font. :D

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Screw "The Man" and his infringements. :mad:

10. Argyle_Armoring

Yeah.....about that. As an FFL I can't screw "the man". :(

11. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Masterpiece Arms has started making CA compliant pistols. The magazine appears to be full size but it is only 10 rounds or whatever is legal in liberal states.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Their ad says it's 30 rounds.

13. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

I know you don't like them and all but your signature and threads like this only expose them to more potential clients. Even bad pub is good pub in many ways.

I personally respect the vast majority(you included) of opinions on shops and such, and wouldn't/won't do business with them, but I noticed your sig awhile back and thought the same thing. It's your sig and I don't fault you, they clearly pissed you off or done you wrong, just thought I'd pass along a diff POV :cool:

14. therewolf

therewolf New Member

That thing looks like a real turd, anyway. Inaccurate spray

and pray at best. A real high dollar ammo waster. My

Q isn't "What would you want/need a gun like that for?"

as much as "Why would you be interested in purchasing

such an inaccurate,

poorly made, money pissing P O S ?

15. Gonzilla

Gonzilla New Member

Damn, you sound just like "Durango Kid" ;) -

16. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Not likely. He couldn't be as ugly as me if he tried. How's DK doing,

anyway?

17. AR10

AR10 New Member

I am tired of seeing your signature saying no longer affiliated. Get over it. Now a thread on your personal issues at work? Move on already.

18. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

A different pov is always good. If someone reads my signature and decides to go there, they may learn a hard lesson. If someone were to be caught with this firearm they would be arrested and lose all their guns. Which would work well for the shop because they could then sell all of that persons confiscated firearms and start the cycle again.
    My signature will stand. Especially while I continue to be asked If I'm still working for them. This was not a thread about my personal issues there. I Didn't get into details on that. It was a thread about their illegal activities. Illegal activities that I want to be clear I am not involved with.

That gun is about as illegal as it can get and the person who buys it will likely end up in prison. When that persons guns are confiscated who do you suppose gets them?
    That's right, the shop.
    You don't see an issue with this entrapment?
    In fact if you're truly paying attention I warned an ffl member about them as well as gave them a contact in this state. It was a good teaching moment.

19. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I was just talking to an Armorer buddy of mine about this particular gun and he pointed out something I missed. It has a threaded barrel.
    It classifies as an assault weapon.