Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by MichaelBarton, Feb 1, 2012.
Just curious about why you have an AR. I have mine for a hobby and defense. I love shooting
I originally got mine to give 3 gun shooting a try. Problem is I have too much going on all the time and haven't made a single match. It's also a nice thing to have for defense. Fun and fairly inexpensive to shoot.
#1 I have always wanted one , #2 with our shotty government we have they may one day no longer be available to the public . #3 fun , accurate and cheap to shoot and last this will be my go to gun to defend the castle with when the SHTF
There's really nothing else that can compare in overall adaptability.
My favorite reason for having one....BECAUSE I CAN...other than that, I have always wanted one. But that's about all, I do sincerly love shooting and want to get a little more practice then open the flood gates to a couple competitions and have some fun.
kuz is phun
I bought my first ar for hog hunting in Northwest Florida. Now, I have a few of them. Very easy to shoot (the wife and kids love the recoil).....
1.I've always wanted one.
2.love shooting/ cheap ammo
3.can properly defend myself against almost any enemy
4. Hog hunting
5. International jewel thief.
1. Because the AR is so versatile and flexible, more so than any other rifle at the same price.
2. Because I like the design, internal and external.
3. Because you can make so many modifications yourself using common tools.
4. Because the aftermarket upgrade selection is mindboggling. Calibers, barrels, rails, optics, you name it - someone sells it and will deliver it to your door.
5. Because I carried an M16 in the service.
I always gawked at them before I was of age and so when I turned that magical number I bought one. No specific reason other than to say to mr friends "Hey I own an AR. Get on my level" kind of deal
Because every free man should be a Rifleman 1st...
And because I was very well trained on this platform...
Excellent answer, Tack!
My dad was in the Marines and it reminds him of his M16. He was rifle expert and every other kind of expert lol. Perfect score on his PFT. Then they switched him from MOS 0311(he wanted to kill people) to Intel. He has wanted an AR for years so now he is jealous of mine.
Because i always wanted one eventhough i never fired one before. Because i can and ar15 is a must to own for every gun enthusiast. Imo
1. Played a lot of call of duty and gained a love for military style rifles ( yep im that guy and not ashamed )
2. Bolt guns don't suit my fancy as im not a hunter
3. I could roll my own
4. I feel that every gun owner/ collector should have at least one
5. The ak is just too short for my liking and modifications would have to be made to suit my length of pull
So get him to sign up for a tour here then start a build!
I don't have one but this is why I want on
1. Incredibly fun to shoot (I have shot one or two before)
2. Cheap ammo
3. Coyote hunting
4. All of the mods that can be put on it (maybe this is a reason I shouldn't get one as it will cost a lot of $ )
5. And finally, even though I'll sound like a Call of Duty freak (no offense zombiekiller) because they look cool.
He isn't the type to get on a computer very much or join clubs lol
Ah c'mon! I bet I'm older than he is.
A computer ain't no big challenge. 'Course I was hanging around in the Byte Shop back in the mid-70s...
Because its a BAD ASS rifle why else
Sorry just had to