Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

Registered
By Rights we should be able to all have M4's or any other full auto that we want because they'd be even better Militia weapons then the neutered semi-auto AR's that we have now.
Seems like the more the government takes the more they want.

Registered
Glock 17 Gen 1
It is our moral responsibility to prevent tyranny in government. Liberals do not believe in this individualism, so they demand complete totalitarian democracy upon patriots like me and you.

This explains why the most beloved American firearm in our generation is being trashed before our very eyes.

Registered
Sometimes squirrels run in packs? To show how reliable the AK-type rifle is? To remind people that DI isn't all that great? To impress the other mall ninjas? 'Cause you can't carry a real rifle? To justify all that CLP and cleaning kit crap?

;)

Banned
It's my right.

Oh, and **** YOU, THAT'S WHY! :D

Registered
Why does one need a Corvette or a Porsche? You can't legally drive its maximum speed, it can be dangerous in the wrong hands and they cost a fortune to own and feed! But people buy them everyday...You can own what you want in America as long as it's legal and you can afford it...
I can name plenty of people that have used vehicles to kill equally as much if not more people than the most famous "AR" mass murderers. Why are they not legislating to prevent the sale of sports cars? Or better yet, what about those insane bus drivers that are behind the wheel when they kill or injure dozens in bus wrecks...

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.