Why do my posts keep getting deleted?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by LikeABoss, May 25, 2012.

1. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

They are not breaking rules, forum is not a forum here, forum is only if admins approve. Post quick, this will be deleted, guaranteed with no explanation.

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I dont know how that is, the mods here are actually very easy going. Look at my post count, ive never had any problems. As long as your posts arent crossing the line somehow or are being really trollish, i dont know why they would be getting deleted.

3. TimKS

TimKS Member Lifetime Supporter

It's still there..............

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

The mods here are definitely easy going. There are a few people here who would have been banned on any other forum, but this one. What exactly were your posts about?

5. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

yup,musta let him keep this one...lulling him into a false sense of security,then bam gone from now on.muhahahaha...jkjk dont pull thhe ban hammer out lol

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yep. Still there. You have to actually really piss the mods off here. There is at least one guy they EVERYONE would love to see get banned permanently, yet the jack ass is still here...
    By the way, no, I'm not talking about you.

7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Hey!!! I'm not that bad, am I? :D

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Just for the record, you have 92 posts. Two threads were clipped- not by me- but I would have.

First we have a section called the Bunker for adult matters. Outside the Bunker, we have members as young as 14. While I greatly admire handsome women myself, there is a time and place for everything, and that was misplaced.

The other thread was clipped due to trolling. Trolling is another term for picking a fight.

Picking a fight like your first post on this thread. Frankly, I disagree with a number of posts here, but they do not get dumped. But we do expect folks to act like adults, and show some manners.

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Nuff said.. Question answered

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

By the way, our mods respond to questions, concerns, and complaints. See? ;)

11. kycol

kycol New Member

I'm not that bad, at least I try not to be

12. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Thank you C3.

Tell CaneBrake thank you also.

:D

13. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Trip, my good friend, if you cannot take the heat, just dont go into the kitchen.

I actually find myself agreeing with you in some of your posts occasionally.

That tells me you are not all bad.

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

Never call me your friend. I generally stay away from you on the forum, and that seems to work well for both of us. If you agree with something I say, that tells me NOT that I'm not all bad. It tells me there may be hope for you yet.

15. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

1) I didn't realize I posted anything less than rated G. What was the non-rated G post about?

2) Trolling is really subjective and an awful lot that goes over looked.

16. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I think there is hope for you too Trip.

:D

17. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

well the mods cant catch everything you know,hundreds of posts a day..sh!t slips through the cracks sometimes,if you were trolling and got caught..you were just unlucky enough to be seen.

18. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Both of those things are up to the mods to decide and I don't think they've gone wrong yet.

If she's wearing anything other than a sweater and reasonably fitting jeans, It's not really "G-rated." Not saying that it was smut, just maybe not the place for that post.

Go check out the bunker, plenty of fun topics

19. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Well that's a little condescending....I think we've had our arguments too Trip, and I've had arguments with other people on the internet, but I come back every time not thinking any less of anyone. It's pretty hard to rustle my jimmies.

20. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

off topic real quick but were is "the bunker" on here? ive never seen it and im wayyy over 18 lol??,is there a required post count or some age verification thing?