Why are pharma spammers such low lifes?

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by FALPhil, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FALPhil

FALPhil New Member

I mean, twice in the last two days, drug spammers have hit this board. Do they think that they will actually get business by making people angry, or are they just so clueless that they are indiscriminate? :mad:

2. BLS33

BLS33 New Member Supporter

It really is a pointless strategy, I doubt they get any business spamming up boards and peoples emails. Oh well banning is a couple click operation :D

We used to mod peoples first few posts but it was turning away to many would be active members. So we added a couple more moderators (BKT and I) to make sure we elminate spammers quickly and ban their domain names as well.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007

3. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

Probably an automatic process.

4. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

You should see how bad it was back in April when this site first launched. We probably got 25-30 spam posts, and threads a day.

5. allmons

allmons New Member

Spammers are total idiots, but what scares me

is that SOME dumb butt somewhere must buy some of their crap.

I know it's incomprehensible to sane adults, but if they didn't make money now and then, the spam would stop.

Regardless, in a perfect world, spammers would be executed.

;)

6. mckenzie

mckenzie New Member

banned for spamming

Hey im new I got banned for life from another site.I gave someone a link
    for a ar15 upper and thats all it took band for life.They said i was spamming,
    Well i wont do that no more.I didnt think that was spamming but it was he wanted where to get it from and gave him the link BOOM can't go their no more:eek:

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

You do realize this thread is over 3 years old right? You even read it?

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Check the date of the first post: 07-06-2007, 05:23 PM

9. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Missed the date!!

WELL!!! I ban and clean at least ten a week, mostly from China or Indonesia on another forum!

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Why not go to the New Members Introduction area and introduce yourself to the folks here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.