Who's yor favorite chef or cook on the Food Network?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Axxe55, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

okay, i like guns, i like anything related to guns, i like my trucks and like working on them, but i do really like to cook and barbaque. i like watching the food network and just wanted to know who is your favorite chef, cook or show on there and why.

i like Guy Fieri and his show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. i also like Paula Deen, that lady can cook. Guy would be fun to hang out with in the kitchen and he's a pretty good chef too.:D

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I thought the first "favorite tv chef" listed here would be Nigella Lawson.

I don't watch the cooking shows that much but my son does. He jokingly (or maybe not) says he watches Nigella Lawson and still doesn't know how to cook a darned thing. LOL

3. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

If they would hunt the animal first, I would watch it.

4. opaww

opaww New Member

Alton Brown, Rachael Ray (because she is sexy), and that guy who goes all over the world eatting all kind of nasty stuff, Andrew Zimmern

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

opaww, I could see you on a cooking show.

Cooking with Opaww

"Today we will be frying up some tree rat...."

6. opaww

opaww New Member

Wish I had a couple tree rats right now, they would be on the grill

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I can get you a couple later today. Not sure how to ship them though.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Drive them over in a cooler full of ice. I'll meet you guys there and we could have a Meet 'n' Greet. Let Stalkingbear do the cooking...yum, yum, YUM!!

9. opaww

opaww New Member

One day I will actualy get out of this house and away from the computer long enough to meet some new people and maybe one will have some land and will let me hunt a few tree rats on it.

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I love Alton Brown. He's funny and a good teacher. Yes, I admit he's a cheesy nerd.

Guy Fieri is the world's biggest douche, in my opinion. He really has very little cooking background compared to these other guys. And who changes their name from "Ferry" to "Fieri" if it's not all about the persona? What, he wasn't happy with his parents' heritage and thought it would be cooler to be Italian?

It's beyond me why the guy is now the face of the Food Network and so popular.

11. Sarge22

Sarge22 New Member

USArmy training area in Grafenwoer Germany. Ritz Crackers had Rachel Ray on the box at the time. The crackers sold out faster than the post store could stock em'. Next time I went to the latrine, there were those Ritz boxes all stacked in piles next to the shi++er stalls. If I need to explain why they were there then I'm wasting my time typing this... ;)

12. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just Saying...

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Martha Stewart..cause she knows how to make Jail-Bird with Gravy......:rolleyes: