Who's on your "List"??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Everyone here is perfectly happy with their chosen mate - let's not debate that.

HOWEVER -

We've all talked about it - or seen the Friends episode about it - but seemingly everyone today has a short list of actresses/models/media personalities that they get a pass on the whole "cheating" thing if they could have a chance to sleep with them. So, who's on your list?

Pictures are REQUIRED to post in this thread....But, keep them SFW please!

Here's a couple of mine:

1) Keeley Hazel - Britian's next Top Export. Google her, you will be impressed.

2) Victoria Beckham / Posh Spice - Great hair, great style, AMAZING little body

3) Angelina Jolie - Do I even need to explain myself here?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  2. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Tsk, tsk D.... I would only have the one who wants me! No others need apply.... :)

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

If I am giving up what I got now then I am going for only one actress and only one. I have been lusting after her since I was but a young teenage boy ydfc (PM ME and I will explaine)..
    ALYSSA MILANO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kent E

Kent E New Member

Dillinger... I caught on to this scam a while ago. They lure you in with sex, but don't fall for it, it's a scam! They cut you off after a year or two!

5. user4

user4 New Member

Lucy Liu
    [​IMG]
    Natalie Portman
    [​IMG]
    Anna Kournikova
    [​IMG]

Not that I've given it any thought

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Some of you OBVIOUSLY missed the part where I said you needed to post pictures if you wanted to contribute.

This isn't about anything other than who you like and is on your list.

One for my brother in crime:

Attached Files:

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I cannot participate in this thread, as the wife has a license to carry. I will however add to the crawl meter.

Mr.D, you are a great American.

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

What. Hey there is a pic in there. Now. Ooops. :p

10. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  11. bkt

bkt New Member

Melissa Theuriau, the single most gorgeous individual in the news media on this planet:

[​IMG]

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Recently Added

Okay, bkt, she is a hottie - but is she a liberal? I can see how you would gladly "punish" her for her differences of view. :D

Having watched 300 again today, and making the realization that Queen Gordo is the same person as Sarah Connor from the Chronicles, I have added Lena Headey!

Can you blame me? She's hot, she understands the warrior mind ( "Come back with your shield.... or on it" ) and she handles a firearm better than most guys I know. :cool:

Attached Files:

• lena.jpg
      lena.jpg
      File size:
      13.6 KB
      Views:
  13. infotech

infotech New Member

Everyone elses list works just fine for me. I refuse to give specific answers as my wife knows how to snoop through my web history and would murder me. (Given I taught her to shoot that would be perverse justice of some kind also).

14. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

Not that I've ever been tempted, but if by some chance I was, she could do it. I mean not that I would ever be... ah, I better just quit now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'm married and have 2 infant children. Right now, I'd poke damn near anything that I could get a hold of.

I'm almost 33 and still have the libido that I had when I was 16. Most of the time, it's more of a curse than it is a blessing.

Here's one of my current favorites though:

[​IMG]

I'm not a fan of her music by any means, I just want to wear her like a gas mask.

16. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

"I'm married and have 2 infant children. Right now, I'd poke damn near anything that I could get a hold of." -Mattg-

Dude. You're about as attenuate as a frikkin' bear trap! (I too am also almost 33, married with 2 infants etc. etc. You just typed what I was thinkin' :cool: )

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  17. chopkick

chopkick New Member

15817064.gif
    always been a secret fan of Lois.
    DaisyFuent_4550376.jpg
    Oh, sweet Daisy!
    30palin3.large.jpg
    What more needs to be said?
    collage-wallpapers-superbabes-catherine-bell.jpg
    My favorite Marine!
    Jennifer-Love-Hewitt_000001.jpg