who's got tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by powg, Jan 13, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

2 so far ......right arm/shoulder .bone collector logo ....re drawn to be more symetrical ...red fill black outline .left arm/ shoulder dodge ram head tribal..red fill black outline. my next 2 will be on inside of both forearms ..gaelic / irish translation of ''thirteen'' and ''none of your f**king business''

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I have one. Don't want it but it is there.

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I've got 2, wish I didn't have either.

4. AusLach

AusLach New Member

5. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

[​IMG]

I have zero myself. A few times I've flirted with the idea of getting some kind of Gadsden snake tattooed somewhere on my body. I've never gone through with it, and I'm pretty sure I never will.

6. oneshot

oneshot New Member

I have three. On my left bicept is my oldest son's birthday in a ribbon. Right bicept is the same but with my youngest son's birthday. Last but not least I have my wifes name and our ann. on my ring finger. After out 10 year mark I was tired of having to take oof my ring when I worked in live swicthgear or doing anything with the high voltage glovees on so I got the ring tat.
    Before everbody starts in one with the what if's or you dumbass calling I thought this out before I got it and it was my decision she did not even know I got it before it was to late. If something does happen between us I'am going to get it filled in with black ink as a reminder never to get married again.

7. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I have one on my upper arm that I'm going to get rid of. I've forgotten why I got it and really will be happier with it gone.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I got one on my right forearm. I got it on the 2nd anniversary of my medevac. It's not random art, it has meaning for me and I'll never need or want another.

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Mine look like prison tats...would like to get another.

10. powg

powg New Member

funny tat story

i know a guy thats covered (sleeves ),neck , a big black widow covers his shaved head. he,s a tattoo artist that does great work ...this is funny ..he had his ol lady's name ''Eva'' tattooed on his heart ....she ran off with a trucker...instead of camoflaging ,covering it over ...he tattoed ''eva.''...is a b**ch !

11. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Back, one running from my ankle to my hip, a bull on my right leg, masonic symbal on chest, and a few smaller ones on my upper arms.
    I'm just glad I was smart enough in my younger days to get them in areas I can cover up when needed.

Attached Files:

12. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

PERSEC. Open forum. Tats are IDs. Just sayin...

13. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I have none. Why mess with perfection? :D

14. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I ain't skeert:D

15. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

My exterior remains nondescript and ink free.

16. NGIB

NGIB New Member

As does mine...

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ditto......

18. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Post pics you effin a holes.:D

19. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell, I got them from head to toe...they are called freckles! ;)

20. igordog

igordog New Member

I've got quite a few...Two full sleeves of many tats tied together with background art, a few on my legs, some on my back, my side, my chest, and my knuckles.
    I love tattoos and I plan on covering most of my body (excluding my face/head/neck) before I die.
    My girlfriend's got some pretty nice ones too (tattoos you perverts!!!)