Whos blowing what up this weekend ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MobileMarine, Jul 2, 2011.

1. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Fireworks or guns ? guns or fireworks ? shooting fireworks out of guns ? using fireworks as guns ?

Im going to keep it simple = few junk cars , 20lbs of tannerite , 1k rounds of 7.62 and 50rnds of 7mm rem mag for the big ones .
    Some sweet corn on the grill , diet mt dew , basic lights , dead battery on the nextel , gas in the grizzly . Still trying to sucker in a relative to watch 2 14 month old twins so i can do the above activities .

How Bout You Guys ?

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i dont know if mine sounds as fun but i get to work all weekend...THIS SUCKS!!!

3. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

i have a set of carbs off a customers boat that i should be building right now so he can come get his boat ......but i just dont feel like it

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Going to he rifle range today taking my ar15a1 and springfield 1903a3. Going t blow up some paper. Monday thewife and are staying home too many dui morons run loose round here on major holidays. Going to make some bbq smoked baby back ribs for the 4th

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Might have to visit Youngsville, quick drive up I40 from here. :D

6. fireguy

fireguy New Member

A friend talked about going out to shoot the .308 rifles today. Haven't heard from him yet. I'm not looking forward to being out in the heat later if he waits til afternoon. It's been over 100 for the last few days for the high.

7. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Stuck on a towboat. Blowing up deisel fuel.

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Nuts............

Ain't gonna be no celabration in da swamp. Dey done put out a burn ban in da state and dey gonna make sure dat we can't have no fireworks in doze areas dat don't allow dem. But we can still get drunk at da camp, as long as we ain't driving da boat..... Ya'll have a safe Fourth of July :)

9. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Thousands of sparklers and gorilla tape make for a fun time.

10. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I saw a coyote in the front yard this morning, I may try to blast him later. :D

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Food, fun, games and some fireworks and shooting over at the in-laws. I'm in charge of getting the nieces and nephews inflatable swimming toys aired up. :cool: :D

Attached Files:

12. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

Only you Jack!!! :p;)

13. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

No, some of the other adults use them too! :D

14. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The extreme dry conditions have placed fireworks on the do not play with list. Outdoor range is closed we have enough rainfall.

15. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

That is hilarious, Jack!

16. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

nix the junk cars we dropped a big ol nasty pine tree with 5lbs on tannerite

17. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I shot my 2 lever-guns today (Winchester 1895 .30-40, Marlin 336 .30-30) Nothings more American than that! ( I guess a Kentucky Long rifle.... :p)

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Shooting over at the in-laws? Can they return fire? Hope so!

I've seen much, much worse than your inflatable pool toys. Pretty disturbing though.