Who's Afraid Of A Little Blood?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by user4, Apr 27, 2009.

1. user4

user4 New Member

Alright you armchair warriors and Internet candyasses... Who's down for a little Call Of Duty 4 on XBox Live this Saturday night at 11pm EST/8pm PST?

We can play supporting members vs non supporters or we can play FirearmsTalk vs the world, or mix and match. It's just a game, but it's a great way to practice tactics for the upcoming NWO.

Who knows, maybe we can get good enough to form a competitive team with our own forum for discussions on game plans and tactics? Beats spanking the monkey on a weekend.

Whatcha guys think? Alternative game, maybe? GoW2?

I know weekends are often a ***** to plan around, but we can do a regular game any day of the week, really. We already know each other, so wouldn't it be fun to kill each other too?

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I might actually buy COD4 just for that.....

JD

3. user4

user4 New Member

I just bought it yesterday. I still suck at it, but by Saturday, I should be competent. It's much more fun than I thought it would be...at least in multi player mode.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You should get on Xbox live and download the UFC Demo. Supposed to be out today.

I plan on downloading it when I get home. The graphics are INSANE!

Plus you can make your own fighter. :D

5. user4

user4 New Member

What? I can't be Tim Sylvia?? :p

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I don't think you can Tito either.... But you can probably be Machida.... and BJ..... LOL

I am hoping I can fight BJ with my fighter, to the DEATH!!! I am going to adapt him to fight Maia Jui-Jitsu with Early Liddell striking.... LOL

7. user4

user4 New Member

If BJ is in it, I'm training my fighter in prison fisting...

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Would that be Fist-Can-Be-A-Verb-Fu?? :p

Game night does sound like a good time though, that's for sure.... Did you get the headset?

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Please help a brother out I need money for an XBox and games.
    5815_homeless_beggar_man_sitting_on_the_ground_asking_for_money1.jpg

10. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Damm.. I need to buy an Xbox...
    I play on my PC, but I definitely need an Xbox... I have a PS2, but I finished all my games alredy and I don't buyed any more games, I buy games only in U.S I refuse to pay $60-$100 for a game, that is what they run about for an original game in-here and I don't like to modify the console to read copies, that is the 99% of the people do to be able to buy $5-$10 copies of every aviable game (the PS3 copies run about $15-$20), chip a console to read copies cost up-to $250... but the cost of the mod pay itself over time, but I just know why, don't like mod my consoles.
    So... you lucky... ! the next time that I go to the U.S that will my goal.... my Xbox 360 :rolleyes:

11. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

sweet I'm in, I'll have to renew my live subscription but that ain't nuthin. I have yet to play 4 live but sounds like fun.. are you usually on? I only tend to play in the winter when there isn't anything to do but I am up for it,s-it I might even have to practice

12. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

Too bad us on the Coms cant meet up with the ones on Xbox. I have a kick *** gaming computer I have built, but will not buy an xbox (cant use the controller) I am stuck with the keyboard, mouse joystick combo:D

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I just may dig mine out of the box and reconnect it. That sounds like a lot of fun :)

Now if you were all in for GoW than I would absolutely get back in.

14. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

On it like a fat kid on a cupcake! Xbox live gamertag: zjmonkey send me an invite!

15. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Ah man, I wish I could buy an XBOX Live and COD4 but I can't right now. That sounds like it would be a cool tournament, wish I could participate. I'm trying to save for that Remington 760 and a 5x10 tilt trailer that I really need right now.

16. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

You are using good logic... something rather rare these days!