Whom Do YOU Trust?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gorknoids, Jul 27, 2009.

1. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSKsrOX4AJo&feature=related]YouTube - Bush vs Obama - Obama Throws Like a Girl[/ame]

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

My wife, my parents, my sister and 2 other people. I couldn't watch the video.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah. No one. There are plenty of people inside the "Circle of Trust" but there is NO ONE that I trust with every single piece of financial, personal, and emotional info.

There has NEVER been a person that has 100% access to everything on the list. Never has, and probably never will be.

Didn't watch the video either. I would pick Bush in just about every category over One Bid Assed Mistake America! That guy sucks...

JD

4. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Yeah I'll second that JD Everytime I have tried to fully trust someone you get burned. Sometimes it just aint worth the risk

5. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

From 1976 to 1988 I trusted my life to quite a few people, and I never questioned that trust. Today? I trust me...and God (and not in that order)

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

AS JD and Katoomy said NO ONE totally.

If you have an exwife or once you have an exwife you will know why you don't tell them everything. Effing Biaches.

7. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

I saw it. I even told my mom how much of a girly throw he has. Bush has a better placed throw and its thrown a little harder.

S.S.

8. fisher77

fisher77 New Member

I dont trust anybody as far as I can throw them.

Do you think obama bin laden could get anymore loft on that ball. What a wiener.

9. user4

user4 New Member

I have two people I trust completely. Wife and best friend. Friends will help you move, but real friends will help you move bodies.

10. bkt

bkt New Member

I trust God. Everyone else: hands where I can see 'em.

Actually, I trust a few friends locally along with immediate family for many things. Trust is a matter of degree and that degree changes depending on circumstance.

11. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

If you are with me then I trust you with my life. And vice versa. You enter into a working relationship with me with mutual trust and respect in each other's competence and skill.

And it goes without saying that when you die we split your gear. :D

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Actually I trust no one outside of my family. All others have to earn my trust as I would expect the same requirements from them. I do have a lot of close acquaintances though. The men I trusted with my life are either scattered around the country or gone.

Jack

13. LegatoRedrivers

LegatoRedrivers New Member

Are you kidding? What with the shady eyes and crooked grin, I don't even trust myself!

14. A.Selenia

A.Selenia New Member

Trust is such a serious subject, therefore you can only hold trust in your own being, and give it to no one.