Who You Backing??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Aug 12, 2009.

Who Are You Backing??

Poll closed Aug 18, 2009.
  1. Gina "Conviction" Carano

41.2%
  2. Cristine "Cyborg" Santos

58.8%
  1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, it's Weds. Saturday will be the first female MMA Superfight.

Gorgeous Gina Carano ( 7 - 0 ) 3 decisions, one submission and 2 KO/TKOs. Training with Randy Couture at Extreme Couture.

Cris Cyborg Santos ( 7 - 1 ) 7 straight wins. 2 by decision. The rest by knock outs ( twice by corner stoppage ). Trains with Chute Boxe, against mostly men.

This will be a 5 round, 5 minute fight for the 145lb Women's World Title in Strikeforce.

Who are you putting your money on??

2. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

3. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Which has a larger breast size?

S.S.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Definately Carano. She is very hot. :)

But, she won't be able to keep up. She's had trouble making weight and bad cardio in the past. I say Cyborg in 3.

Oops, I voted Carano but wanted to vote for Cyborg.

SS, Carano has very nice large cup natruals.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Oh..... I don't know....:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell I have been waiting for you guys to bring this match to light. I am betting on Gorgeous Gina Carano. I fell in love with her when she was on American Gladiator called Crush and have followed her career since then. She is a babe. There's just something about Latina, dark haired woman, that can kick ass and take names, that appeals to me.

Jack

Attached Files:

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You guys do realize this is a fight and not a photoshoot...... right??

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell ya, and if some clothes get ripped off during the grappling, it will be just that much better! :)

Jack

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow!!

3 to 2 for Gina?? :eek:

Okay....

I am taking MMA related signature bets if anyone feels that strongly....

JD

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Oh no....we saw how pitiful and disrespected you were when you lost and had to carry that sorry Glock signature. Think of something else!

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I don't know if you can change my vote, I accidentally clicked on Gina. You will see in my earlier post that I called Cyborg in 3. I saw that Gina made weight this time.

13. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

My wife says Cyborg.. Yeah, my wife watches MMA with me..

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The rule was 2 weeks, I kept it for two weeks. NEVER did I agree to it reflecting what personal sidearm I endorse, especially when I am asked for advice about said sidearms on a regular basis.

Ineff was, to put it mildly, a little bastard about the situation, but I still carried that damn signature for two flipping weeks. :eek:

Now, had he said that I was to busy checking out GSP's man lines when I made my choice, I wouldn't have said a peep - but endorsing a sh*tty product is just plain below the belt....

If we were having a shoot off, and he had me carry that signature for losing that, that would be a different story.

if you are racing for pink slips, you don't get the other guys' house if you win...:rolleyes:

JD

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Don't sweat it. My woman knows more about MMA than most of my friends, and possibly a few of the guys on here.... :)

She scored something like 56th in the on line Choose Who Wins and How for UFC 99 at the UFC website. This last time, not so good. :eek:

JD

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I changed it just as soon as you made the post. It was 2-2 at that time, with your vote changed...

JD

17. user4

user4 New Member

Gina is hella hot, but Christine would rape you in prison.

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I believe she has the tool to do just that. It has to be an ugly scene in the Cyborg master boudior. :eek:

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Granted, she isn't as attractive as Gina, but VERY FEW female fighters are.

However, having met Cris Cyborg up close and talking to her, with her hair down, her makeup and in skin tight tights on, she is plenty attractive when she isn't ready to take your head off. She is quite the nice person and very open with her fans, stopping and posing for dozens of pictures.

Now, I would rather spend a weekend in Vegas with Gina too, but I would rather have Cyborg at my side in that mall scene with all zombies.

Cyborg is no joke and she is going to mess Gina's face up something fierce, me believes...

JD