Who ya got in the championship tonight

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Jan 9, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I have to go with LSU

2. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Tigers. No question.

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

4. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

No way either will score that many points as strong as both of their defenses are,I don't care who wins really. I just want it to be a legitimate win,bama beat theirselves last go round.

5. downsouth

downsouth New Member

It's not that I like LSU that much, I just think BAMA fans are a little much. As for the score, I rail against conventional thinking. Something is going to break open.

6. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

I don't think this is a real championship game because there was no playoff to get to this point, but I hope Alabama wins. Real championships are won through competition, not voting.

7. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

You may get your wish,there's talk about amending the rules so this can't happen again. Whether or not they will start having a full fledged playoff system isn't clear though. I honestly doubt it,to much money in the bowl games.

8. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Boy this ain't looking good so far. Lsu looks tight.

9. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Yep, you are exactly right about that. It is all about the money involved in the bowl system. Right now most of that money goes to a few select conferences and schools. The SEC gets the lion's share of the purse every year. A playoff would generate even more money but it would be shared with more schools and that more than anything is why the BCS doesn't want a playoff.

10. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

This would be a lot easier to watch, if there was a decent quarterback on the field for EITHER team...

11. downsouth

downsouth New Member

12. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Tigers are stuck in NOLA

Somebody painted a 50 yard line in front of the bus! :D