Who Would You Rather??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Mar 8, 2010.

Who Would You Rather

Poll closed Mar 18, 2010.
  1. Megan Fox

54.5%
  2. Scarlett Johansson

45.5%
  1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

So, I was googling a picture of Scarlett Johansson for the Battle of Pictures when something weird happened. :confused:

Google asked me if I meant to be looking for pictures of Megan Fox. :eek:

Now, this I found quite odd, as those two have very little in common. Aside from being "actresses" in Hollywood. They are hardly "alike".

So, it got me to thinking, who would you guys rather spend an undisclosed timeline, alone, on a deserted island with??

All the food and booze you could possibly want will be provided, but you will need to build shelter and find a way to make a fire, keep it going, cook the supplies, keep supplies fresh between air drops, etc.

Survival is yours for the making. You will have supplies airdropped in, possibly for a week, possibly for 10. You have no idea when you will be rescued, just that a planned rescue from the island of tropical expermients gone awry will someday happen.

Who is your choice? Why? And please, show your work.....

Yeah, there is going to be a poll and it could be public. I haven't decided yet. :D

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

3. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Want to vote again

Go scarlette

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I think the Fox girl could handle the sun better. I would have to deafen myself, though; her voice just grates.

I don't think those would be my top two picks, but certainly not a bad option. It would be fun to bury the Fox girl up to her nipples in the sand, horizontally of course.

5. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Scarlett. Megan Fox has a permanent skank-face, and their bodies are about equal, so I'm gonna go with the one I don't have to ask to wear a paper bag.

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have to go Megan Fox but she would have to wear mittens, so I didn't have to look at her thumbs.

Attached Files:

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I've tried to think about this for a while so I could offer a well thought out and logical (to me) response.

Ok, that works about as well a gun without a trigger.

Here is what I got: ;)

Sans having to listen to either of them about themselves and their "thoughts":

Megan wins hands down in a short-term-could-end-tomorrow strandedness.

Eternity (*gulp* bad news) is Scarlett Jo! :D

So, based on the poll I will have to go Fox. Maybe Scarlett can be on the ship that saves me?

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Scarlett Jo...There's just something about a woman who takes care for the hair!!

[​IMG]

9. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Spoken for the truth right there.

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

For the life of me, I have no idea who they are, what they do, or what they are famous for. That said, they are on par with me. Being equal, I couldn't make an intelligent decision without a test-drive from both. Preferably at the same time.
    Then, and ONLY then will I choose.

I'm figuring to have an answer by noon this Saturday

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I'll send you Scarlett's flight and arrival information soon. Someone else will have to take care of the other girl's travel arrangements.

13. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Ummmm-----I'm down with the skank face:D

Attached Files:

14. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

I'm with Gate here... I am all about the hot skank. Sometimes however, my judgment is not so good in these matters. My ex wives are testament to that.

If I were to have the chance to marry one of them, in normal society, I would avoid Megan Fox simply because she is skank hot. However, if I have no competition and don't have to worry about her slamming around with every Joe on the block (see ex wives comment above), the deal is sealed with Megan.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

If you can pull this off, with video, I will:

• Buy this website
    • Rename it after you
    • Vet the entire website with your standards
    • Swear my undying loyalty to you
    • And pledge to Tithe more than 50% of my earnings to you as you will be my new Lord and Savior
    • Become a Knight in your service
    JD

16. junho806

junho806 New Member

i'm with gate
    and she's right around my age too
    ;)

17. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I don't do videos anymore. You'll have to settle for my handle tattooed on their right yabahoos.

18. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

Jeesuz I almost cried laughing right there...

19. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

LOL...that's why I voted for Fox, I am hoping she doesn't feel the same way as Scarlett about bikini hair...plus I have a thing about dark hair. :p

Jack