Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you drink a beer with ,have a shot or hell just hang out with ?

Can be dead or alive .

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
The blue collar guys, and with Larry acting a as himself not his stage persona. Bill Munden. I see you started a thread.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
MobileMarine said:
Who would you drink a beer with ,have a shot or hell just hang out with ?

Can be dead or alive .
I have to ask if I choose a dead person do I have to be dead too

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
George washignton, chesty puller, and carlos hathcock

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
JMB, Sam Colt, Canebrake at one table.

Then the good people of the FTF at another!

Then (maybe) Shihan (j/k)

·
Premium Member
12,116 Posts
Carl Sagen, Marilyn Monroe, Lee Harvey Oswald (I have several questions for him) Peter the Great, Winston Churchill. The more I think about it, it is going to be a party, a lot of beer and will probably go until sunrise.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
first and foremost would be my dad, I always enjoyed sitting around the jobsite and having a beer and chat with him after work.

after that I would love to sit at a round table with our founding fathers and get their perspective of the times

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I would like to have some beers, and watch the Sprint Cup Showdown this weekend with FMJ / LONGHAIR / JOHN300K / OVERKILL.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'd like to sit and chat with Salvador Dali actually, I think he would be interesting to talk to. He did some odd stuff as a child growing up.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
John Wayne, Elvis, Ronnie Van Zant, Pablo Escabar, Waylon Jennings, Ronald Regan, and Obamas Father...
Its a hell of a party and 1 extra person is invited for me to get to the bottom of a hidden agenda.., Can you guess which one that is?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
My grandfather! He passed away when I was 20. I would love to just sit in the garage and have a beer with him, while working on a old truck.

play the victim, be the victim

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Trip, marlinman, silverado, benluby, dodger, pariswoodworking, Mr Wray . And lets go for Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Kate Upton-all of these I would hope I get them drunk and they would want to have their way with me-Just the girls of the list smart a$$es!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts