who wants to see my local gun store selection?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by RadioActiV, Jun 1, 2010.

1. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Dang! It's pretty enough to be a jewelry store. How are the prices?

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  4. sigp250

sigp250 New Member

Deleted Wrong thread.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  5. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Damn Dan, that place IS packed, I'd probably wind up spending most of the day there every time I walked in the door! Nice shop.

6. amoroque

amoroque New Member

7. jackg

jackg New Member

Why don't I have access to a shop like that. Does he also have a firing range?

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Okay, my heart just skipped a beat! So neat and well organized! My local store is Sportsman's Warehouse, not the same; but, alot of goodies!

9. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

They are fair enough. Right now they have a special going on. If you buy a Ruger ar in 5.52 and get a ruger sr22 free. they also have mosin nagants for $99.00. the first time i went in there my jaw hit the floor, and yes they do have a range. I haven't used it but they do have one. They keep a pretty good selection available.

10. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Whoa. Can I stop drooling now? :eek:

[​IMG]

That many handguns in one place...and all for sale! I can hardly imagine lol

11. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

You need to see some of our local stores! Some of the pistols are 2 to 3 deep hanging from the wall. Estimated from observation in front of the counter the size is about 10 ft wide 5 ft high and 2 ft off the floor.

12. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

This is just the sig cabinet. They have a cabinet for just about every brand

13. zhuk

zhuk New Member

OK that just twists the knife in a bit further! lol

Damn man...here you are lucky if you find a gunshop which stocks pistols at all - and those that do might have 4-5 to choose from. Comes from handgun target shooters comprising roughly 2% of the 5% of adults who hold a firearms licence in Aust. I read somewhere that HS-arms (importer of the XD for Springfield in US) fill an order for 15000+ pistols per year in America....here its 50 for the whole country :rolleyes: