Who wants to feed some Noveske to their BRD??

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by X-mark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. X-mark

X-mark New Member

I'm going to be putting in another order with Noveske this coming week and am willing to add in any requests. Need a Barrel, switchblock, or upper? Ask me and I'll give you a quote. No upfront payment and no commitment to purchase...I assume all risks if you back out. I assume this risk because this is Noveske we are talking about and I do not mind carrying extra stock of their hardware! One of my last custom orders was a Recon upper with their new NSR rail, a BattleComp 1.0 and barrel fluting. If you are in the market for anything Noveske, then the only thing you stand to lose from this is...time. Their will be some wait to get the items in. Some items will ship sooner than others. The good thing is, you will not have any money tied up...you get to keep your money in your bank and keep the interest:)

First 5 people to give me a special request will be guaranteed what they want at the price quote given. I want to keep this to this forum only for this run, so PM only please.

Thank you,

Mike

Edit: I am not an FFL, so NO LOWERS or RIFLES

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. fetep

fetep New Member

The Noveske Barricade support! Thanks Buddy, you're a stand-up guy!

3. X-mark

X-mark New Member

K9? 5.56 or 7.62?

4. fetep

fetep New Member

Sorry:). K9 5.56.

5. X-mark

X-mark New Member

I actually already have some here...556, that is...just haven't added them to the website yet.

6. fetep

fetep New Member

Haha, ok how much;-)

7. X-mark

X-mark New Member

8. fetep

fetep New Member

image-3061989539.jpg

This right.

9. fetep

fetep New Member

Dude your fast!!

10. X-mark

X-mark New Member

PM sent

11. X-mark

X-mark New Member

anyone need a barrel or upper? PM with what you are looking for and I'll give you a price.