Who wants to be a Ranger?....................

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Sep 22, 2009.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Alright turds, who wants to be a Ranger? This is funny, and maybe a little bit true. :eek: :rolleyes: It mentions Chuck Norris! :D

Disclaimer: Language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FizOmAseqLM]YouTube - ranger flv[/ame]

Jack

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Shame I can't watch at work. I only want to be a Ranger if I can be one of the double-secret-ultra-tactical-commando-ninja types though.

On a serious note, one of the coolest things I saw on TV a few months back was the Best Ranger competition where a father & son competed as a team. No they didn't win but I sure was impressed. HOOAH!

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm bumping this simply because it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

4. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

:) It's rangeriffic! :) I probably shouldn't have watched that with the volume up so loud, people around me look a little worried (I'm at the office of a very PC NGO).

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Of course I am forwarding that to several friends that wear the tab! Good one!

Years back, was at Benning doing staff work, creating an MOS for Bradley crew members. Someone complained to the boss about the cadence that our students were singing- being a brand new element, they had no traditions, so we gave them some:

"I want to be a Bradley crewman,
    live a life that's almost human.

In my track I fear no dangers,
    I run over Airborne Rangers!" :p

Strangely enuff, the folks out at the Ranger Training Command loved it.

6. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Yup. That's going to a few folks. Too bad there was nothing about eating rabbits lightly smoked over a pile of green pine needles, some toilet paper and a sock during a snow storm!

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Gork- The resin from the pine needles adds a certain something to the repast. I think the something is turpentine. ;)

8. divinginn

divinginn New Member

Lmfao,that is just too funking funny.

9. innezka

innezka New Member

hey? are you a killing machine trapped in a deuchebags body? then cut the bull**** and come to ranger school, we will teach you skills, ranger skills, like ruck marching mountain tossing, super repelling, vollyball, and death blossom, you will use death blossom when you fight, and boy will you fight, you will fight terrorist, darth maul, optimus prime, and tyrannasoarus rex. guns, you will get to use them, big guns small guns old guns future guns stupid guns, unacceptible. tigers, you will get to fight tigers, you will fight them under water, you will kick them with your ranger legs until they are retarded, you will kick them so hard their skin will fly off and you will make tiger skin underwear. you will be one scary mother ****er. you will scare women, cats babies, more women, arnold, **** you. you will join an elite team of warriors which include, master chief, jason bourn, hitler, jesus, walker texas raaaanger, all four james bonds we didnt include the fourth one because he is not a ranger, protect the world from cosmic destruction.but what about special forces, **** special forces. so if you dont have what it takes (notice image of marines) you can eat ranger ****.

i did all of that from memory, im sure i missed a few things or put it in the wrong order but it was funny as hell, my 1SG played it like 15 times in a row hence the memory. great vid.

10. russ

russ New Member

Too funny, love that Michael Moore was the douchebag. How totally appropriate.

11. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Exactly!! I also laughed my *** off because they didn't include Timothy Dalton in the James Bonds. My feelings exactly. He shouldn't have even been a Bond. I considered George Lazenby a better Bond...and he only did one movie.

12. russ

russ New Member

Yea, Dalton was the touchy-feely PC James Bond. Lazenby would have kicked his @$$.