Who wants a lightsaber?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Jun 11, 2010.

1. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

I wonder if it's an infinite laser or does it stop at the top like the light sabers do?
    Either way it's cool and I want one! I also wonder if it requires q special license to own /buy one?

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well, I have to say for a brief moment I was reaching for my credit card. :eek:

And then I was like "WTF am I going to do with that thing after the initial 5 minutes of fun wears off??"

Pretty cool. I wonder if they make a 1913 rail mount for it? :cool:

JD

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

What for? To mount a pistol on?

Yes, definitely cool. But I'd like to see a wider, more light saberish beam.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

And here's the best (or worst) part -- it can set people (or things) on fire.

I must have 1!!! :D

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

By "they" I meant the endless stream of AR accessory people and the reason would be to mount IT on a tac rail and be the kewlist Mall Ninja on the block..... Duh! :cool::)

6. CA357

I guess in that case it would be quite the CQB weapon. Or it would be if the ninja's actually ever engaged in battle. :rolleyes:

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

I hear NGIB traded for one.
    Waiting on his Range Report;)
    :D

8. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

It's probably already illegal in NJ :(...but damn imagine the look on the bad guy's face when you whip that out and his friggin' arm bursts into flames.

9. CA357

Now that's funny right there. :D

10. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

I bet you that in ten years we will have practical laser weapons and all he'll will break loose. Lasers are superior to a lead gun in every way. ie wieght, magazine capacity, moving parts failure, up keep, bullet drop (lol), sound, sight (infer-red lasers are invisible) and size.
    It will probably have some problems of its own, but they will probably be fixed quickly.

After it gets to where they are cheap and crap, the government will set its sights on laser guns and want them banned, but people will already have the knowledge on how to make them.

Hmmmm, there is a reason why I write fiction. lol
    Maybe my imagination got the better of me, but can anyone else see this happening?

As for the *laser gun*/*lightsaber*.... I want one. 200$ is cheap.
    ps Reloading will be a piece of cake for one of these. lol

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  11. orangello

orangello New Member

12. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

It wont let me view the thread. :(

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It's in the restricted forum for Supporting Members.

14. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I guess the best body armor for a laser would be a giant disco ball!!

15. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Couldn't you do the same thing to a guy by shooting a Mosin Nagant at him???? ;)

16. ishootpaper

ishootpaper New Member

"Warning: Extremely dangerous is an understatement to the power of 1W of laser power. It will blind permanently and instantly and set fire quickly to skin and other body parts, use with extreme caution and only when using the included eye protection. Customers will be required to completely read and agree to our Class IV Laser Hazard Acknowledgment Form."

Enough said... im buying it! I will let you all know how it goes! :D

17. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Yes and prolonged exposure to blue laser light, even reflected or diffused, can cause cancer. Do be careful...

18. bkt

bkt New Member

I don't need this. I have no practical application for it. It is dangerous.

Therefore, I will buy one.