who reloads 30.06 in austin tx?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by theneedleslinger, Apr 1, 2011.

1. theneedleslinger

theneedleslinger New Member

ive been searching online for someone to reload my brass for my m1 garand. i really have no desire to do it myself. therefor, i would rather pay someone who enjoys it to do it for me. im in south austin tx. if you, or somone you know provides this service, please contact me as i have several questions. thank you!

dave

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That would be manufacturing ammo which requires a federal license.

Welcome to the forum . Why not stop by the intro area and let everyone know you're here. Same response will be see in your other post asking for the same service.

3. theneedleslinger

theneedleslinger New Member

whats the difference

between reloading and manufacturing?

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

even if you did find a person dumb enough to do that for you, do you REALLY want a stupid person making your ammo??

there are businesses that are licensed to do it this is a reputable service: SBR Ammunition

doing it for yourself is reloading. doing it for someone else is remanufacturing.

personal liability is the other reason. i would never load for someone else. something happens guess who gets sued by the guy that would never sue over something thats their fault....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Reloading is for your personal use. Manufacturing is for anyone else's use or for the sale of.

6. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

That being said, lets see some pics of that Garand!

And reloading isn't hard, you would like it once you try it.