who else wants a refund?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Nov 17, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

These are from the last two days.

Attached Files:

2. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

EA will patch these errors soon. This always happens with new games, after a few weeks they'll release patches and server repairs. I usually get my games about 2 months after release so I don't have to deal with bugs and server errors.

3. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Mine just keeps freezing:( All the older games notified you of friendlies by way of a little blue indicator (we call em smurfs) this one ticks me off, I've blown away like a dozen teammates because I thought they were the enemy.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Oh and the graphics crashing:mad:

I can't see through my peep sight because there's no hole!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I won't even bother playing hardcore mode because of that. I've unlocked perks that just cause the game to freeze as soon as you spawn. Those are nice. Shoot a guy with a 338 lapua from 10' away dead center of the chest and he keeps coming but you can head shot a guy at 100 yards with a 9mm and drop him. The game is FUBAR.damn near unplayable.
    I sure as sh!t ain't spending another cent for premium until I get all my veteran gear.

6. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

It's all teething problems. Email the support at EA, after considerable feedback they'll patch it. And with the hit damage, they didn't do their homework, I always hated how a M16 did more damage that a M1911, and how you could throw a tomahawk at a guy and hit him in the toe and he dies instantly.

7. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

The damage in that game is waaaaaay off. But it will get fixed. Unlike cod, the BF developers actually care what people think.

8. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

+1. CoD developers just care about hacking. Battlefield has always been a top notch game, CoD is just good for a week then it gets boring.

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Here's my major issue,
    They shut down the beta because they threw a hussy fit over the feedback. Then they turn around and sell the beta for full price.
    I'm tired of hearing "it's a known issue and we are working on it".

10. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Reminds us of another software.

11. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Windows vista or healthcare.gov?

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

i was stupid and bought it too. :( i cant get through the single play without it locking up, crashing, sound cutting out or graphics glitches.