Who else is watching 24??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Jan 17, 2010.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

4 hours over 2 days. I'm out for the next 2 hours....miss me.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I think they saved on writers this year.

And what's with Kim and no t-shirt??

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

After 4 hours, I need another 24 hour episode fix!

Also, Anyone watching Humand Target, came on Sunday before 24 and will come on Wednesday time slot!

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm watching 24 for the first time. Jack got the crap beat out of him.several punches to the face and not one scratch on him?? :rolleyes:

Human target was just dumb. Good grief.the drag on and on fake fighting. Then the main character and another guy shooting at eachother, then they both come up.......click!! bad guy...click!! Then the chase and more dumb fake fighting ensues....Could a show please show the slide locking back when the mag is emptied already???? I can only stand so much fakeness and the fact that happens shows the lack of research at the very least.

5. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Holy crap, the fire axe!

6. spittinfire

I liked that one myself.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

You heal quickly when you only have 24 hours to save America from them damn terrorists, just ask Chuck, he will tell you. :p

Jack

8. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Look y'all, we're not talking about a mere mortal here. This is Jack Bauer, he killed his own brother and father for the good of the country...

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I just can't dig that........Jack Bauer is not fit to wash Chuck Norris's shorts.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Now Brian, you need to behave. I have immense respect for Chuck Norris in real life, his beliefs, and all he stands for, but he chooses not to work in the action entertainment field anymore, so Jack Bauer's character is what we got. It may not be entertainment for some, and you may not care for Sutherland himself, but I find the character he portrays interesting.

Now you don't see me dogging Chuck for selling his exercise equipment do you?

Jack

11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Every single piece of Chuck Norris' furniture is a Total Gym. :) Yes, I have and use a Total Gym, it really is a great workout.

Now, I can respect your stance and I do like the intent of the series, but they would be better served to pay more attention to details like that. Jack was punched dead in the face over and over and not even a busted lip, black eye, cut.......nothing. :rolleyes: It's about the need for realism on such a serious show.

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Indeed I agree, and I made the same observation detail comment to my wife. I hope they pay more attention in the future, but they only have 24 hours dammit! :rolleyes: ;)

Jack

13. spittinfire

Who can tell me what weapon Jack first picked up from the armory?

14. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

looked like a Sig Sauer...??

15. spittinfire

I was thinking Sig as well but I'm not up on Sigs. Not a ghey, XD or M&P....

16. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

A ghey!!!! :D :D

I don't know which sig either?? :confused:

17. spittinfire

I've got it on the back of my truck!! Glocks are GHEY!!! (not really but I would...I could have them made)

18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

How about 'Glocks have the GHEY! :D

19. spittinfire

That would work. Maybe I'll have some made....a new thread will follow.

20. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

My wife and I have been watching the seasons in order on DVD. we are about 3/4 through season 3. its a horrible, horrible addiction