White population in US & Europe to become extinct within a few decades

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jedi Knight, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU[/ame]

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Sucks to live in Europe :p

I don't see that happening here, but in 25 years I don't think I will care. Far worse is happening right now and for the foreseeable future that I don't care about religion or it's demise.

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight New Member

You may not care, but your descendants (if you're having any) might.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The "Browning of America" is pretty much a foregone conclusion. The death of the Constitution and Bill of Rights is far more upsetting to me.

5. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

ummm......What exactly is the problem? That people are a certain race, or religion?

I say this video is just FUD

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I stayed off this for a couple of days, and for good reason.

Jedi, which white supremacy group are you a member? Can I join if my wife is 1st generation Latina and speaks better English than you do? What if she is conservative, pro 2A and a crack shot? How's 'bout if she and I think that kind of thinking is just stupid and ignorant? What if her parents emigrated legallaly and have become citizens of the US, pay taxes and hold jobs that are skilled? If they have owned a nice home for years and paid property taxes for years while neither of them have ever succled the gov teet, is that ok? What if I of Germanic descent can tan darker than my wife? Can your people ever accept American as American, or does the color of your skin make the decision for you and your friends?

Imo, this kind of thread is just as inflamitory as "all AK's should be banned".

Where is the ban hamster, or at least the thread killer?

If your descendants are taught to hate any one of darker skin than they have, then that is your idiotic ideals being passed on to your kin. If that makes you happy and proud, then all I can say is that you have retarded thoughts and ideals. What does that make you? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.