Which shotgun?

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by HM2Grunt, Dec 26, 2012.

1. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Got a question from my Son this morning. Which shotgun is best to be cleaning when the boys come to take his GIRLout on dates?:D:D:D:D

Attached Files:

2. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I think having a different gun to clean each day of the month is best. That way the gentlmen callers in the future will never know how many he has, but understand that they will likely be outgunned. Especially since the more recent generations usually only have "virtual" gun collections on video games.

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Congrats on the future grand daughter, by the way. Prayers for an easy delivery and a healthy child.

4. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Thanks Doc.

5. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Benelli Nova, Browning BPS, Mossberg 500 or a good ole double barrel coach gun!

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I tried this with the daughter's current boy friend. It led to him blowing her off for a Saturday morning range trip. 2nd time I have had this result.

On the other hand, boyfriend #2 never came back to the house again. I supose it didn't help that my dad, grandfather, uncle, wife, and my step brother were doing a "spring cleaning" all at the same time.

HN2Grunt. Congrats on the grand daughter.

7. Colby

Colby New Member

How much more scary a situation could you have come up with?!!??!! :eek:

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Like the old country song, " I will be up all night, cleaning this ole gun."

9. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member

Shotgun hell, the barrett. 50 makes the point that even running will just mean dieing tired.....:)

10. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Get out an old side by side. Wear a white tank top, and have tobacco juice running down your chin.

11. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

The meeting could have been put off by one day, and it could have taken place while we were all at the range. I think the sight of my daughter firing the mosin, or one of the BPs might have scared him more. And yes, the bayonet would have been affixed on the mosin.;)

Funny part is, we didn't know he was coming over ahead of time. Otherwise, we would have been out back, at the range. :D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012