Which one do I buy?????

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by truevil1313, Apr 3, 2009.

1. truevil1313

truevil1313 New Member

I have been looking into buying a suppressor for over a year now. I have read numerous articals, and what I could find on the www. My question is this, I want to put a quality suppressor on my AR, but which one do I buy? Some of the cans come from well makers and cost only $450 and yet some are up in the $1,600 range. If I am going to take the time to do the paperwork and wait the 6 months for it to come back, and spend this kind of money, I want something good! Which ones do you guys like, and why?
    Thanks for any advice you can give me..
    John

2. KingTiger

KingTiger Member

I went with the AAC M4-2000. My local dealer had it in stock & I was able to do a try before you buy with their demos. It fits over the flash suppressor and can be attached in about 5 seconds. Mine uses the Phantom flash suppressor, it can also use the newer model Blackout if desired. It's a ratchet type quick attach system that also keeps the suppressor from coming unscrewed, this was a very important feature for me. It's FA rated. Makes my AR sound like a .22 rifle.

Advanced Armament Corporation - M4-2000

[​IMG]

3. Dgunsmith

Dgunsmith New Member

For price, quality and nice QD system I would recommend looking at Yankee Hill Machine. Great products with a lifetime warranty.

They are my best sellers.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Tiger - That is one good looking SUR your have there. I hope you are on my side of the mountains when the Space Zombies come....:p

JD

5. truevil1313

truevil1313 New Member

WOW,,,,I am HURT! My brother JD comments on my thread, but doesnt even say hi, or offer his advice????????

Just kidding JD, I hope all is well with you.

Tiger< I have been looking at AAC, and the YHM. I think I will go with either one of those co.

To every one else, please keep the comments comming, I want to hear from as many as I can, before I lay down the money and invest the time to do this.

Thanks all