Which is better for indoor combat 9mm glock 30 rnd mag or 9mm mac 11 30 rnd mag?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Hdq, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hdq

Hdq New Member

If you had people you loved in a house full of zombies trapped upstairs in a room wich gun would you take and you only had a choice between a glock and an m11? Wich one is more accurate?? Wich is more reliable? Wich is the most tactical? Wich one would you pick? And why?

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I cant imagine needing 30 rounds inside of a house. It might be fun at the range. If you want one then that is fine. But if I use a 30 round mag it will be in my AR.

3. Hdq

Hdq New Member

Damnit! Id like to compare the two the m11 or glock? The 30 rounds in the glock would make it comparable to a mac if you can only choose JUST between the two wich one would you pick? No ars no aks or anything else just the mac and glock wich one would you pick? Its just a question If there are hords of zombies in there and my family is inside id want the glock with 30 rounds what do you think?

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

I dont think either are any great shakes.

Im thinking mosin 91/30 with that spikey bayonet. You dont have to reload a bayonet and its perfect for zombie dispatching.

5. Rick1967

You are right. My bayonet on my Mosin is a lot longer than the one for my AR. Point taken.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

7. Hdq

Hdq New Member

If you had ONLY just the mac and glock no other guns no mosins no shotguns no ak or any other type of gun caliber ect if ONLY THE MAC AND GLOCK witch would you pick? Please dont say a diffrent gun -__- its just masterpiece arms mac 11 vs glock both in 9mm witch would you pick? Tell me why please :)

8. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

neither, looks like its neck breaking time.. or tactically moving away... the mac 11 would burn through to much ammo. 30 rnds gone and only 3 zombies dead. the glock would well. its a glock.. im sure the zombies could take all thirty rounds and keep coming.

9. Hdq

Hdq New Member

Finaly your the only one here that kinda answered my question Soooooo? I guess the glock wins!!! :D

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

im thinking icepick or a good hatchet. maybe a machete.

11. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I have a 28" or so machete. Very good with that gem. I would pick that.

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Kukri. Big heavy blade, lots of damage, short swing radius, works on upstrokes too.

Rifle with a bayonet doesn't help you crossing door jams because it's way out ahead of you.

Who brings a 9mm to a zombie party? Does your bf shoot too? :D

13. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I never thought it would happen but the whipper snapper came up with maybee the ONLY Glock VS ? That would make me pick the Glock!

^^THIS^^ young man has a future framing questions for liberal polling data outlets!

Tack

14. Rick1967

How about a showel? Maybe like one of those short handled spades? No, wait...an E-Tool. Yea, that is the ticket!

15. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

The Macs I've shot were top heavy, the blowback action makes them recoil worse. The Glock points better, and is more reliable. But if you really want to compare apples to apples then go for a comparison between teh Mac and a Glock 18 if we are going full auto.

Of course for zombies a chainsaw and some claymore mines would also be on my list.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  16. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i'm thinking a very good revolver in 357 Mag and a katana! :D

i am just not a big fan of the Glock nad i have shot the Mac 10 in the older fully auto version years ago. very impractical. dumps ammo way to fast to have any type of accuracy and recoil is a bitch in fully auto. they look cool in the movies, but that's about all.