Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just wondering if anyone has seen The Punisher? not the new one (War Zone) but the one made in 2004... does anyone know what kind of compensator that Frank Castle (Punisher) has on his Colt 1911A1 Goverment??? just curious... because i have a Colt 1911A1 Goverment Model so i was just curious what that particular compensator is running for, how well it work, what finishes it comes in, what the make and model is ect. ect. so yeah if anyone could hit me back up that would be really cool. by the way: im not a tree hugger or anything im kinda new to the gun world... im not a poser or anything i wont even pretend to act like i know much of anything about guns, but i want to. besides know a few models by sight like a 1911, G26, G17, Beretta 92FS (M9) and stuff like that i dont know much but i really would like to learn as much as my crammed brain can handle and then some... i read a few posts and stuff and saw some guys getting hammered for not stating what im stating so i just thought id let you know... lol by the way does anyone know how a colt 1911 compares to kimber 1911 in recoil, power, range, reliability ect. ect... thanks and happy late new years :)

-Jeremy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.