Which ccw next?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Kamauhotep, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

Okay fellow carriers, I'm trying to make a decision on my new ccw. I have a g26 and 27 already. I'm giving the g26 to my wife when she gets her license. I'm wanting either a 40 or 9. Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Try ruger lc series or a s&w xd/m&p series. All are good weapons

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

3. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

Thanks for the suggestions.

4. BikerRN

BikerRN New Member

Since you have a 26 and a 27 why not look at the Glock 19 and carry that when your wife with you and packing the 26?

That way you can share magazines as your's will fit in her gun and her spares with you if she carried Glock 19 magazines as spares. All of the Glocks have the same manual of arms so this would be a plus. also the Glock 19, with the rail, makes a good home defense handgun with a light attatched.

I'm assuming these are all third generation Glocks as I don't own or like the fourth generation, but that's just me.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  5. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Excellent advice my friend; that makes perfect sense honestly. But, if you want the .40, try the G23(if you want another glock however). You can also switch barrels and mags with those two.

6. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Excellent advice my friend; that makes perfect sense honestly. But, if you want the .40, try the G23(if you want another glock however). You can also switch barrels and mags with those two.

7. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

That is great advice. I've been considering the 19. I'll be using it for duty as well so I think I'll have to go with that one. I'll still get the 23 later. The 26,27, 19,23, good set