Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Lets make this a thread to post links to sites that have mags in stock.

So I was looking online trying to find AR-15 magazines (even though I don't own one yet) and everywhere is sold out. Of course. However I did find this one site that has them. What do y'all think of these? are they a good deal?

http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/earm30 w.htm

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The specs don't sound too bad, the price is higher than it would have been last year but still less than I am hearing them selling for lately. Last year I bought a case of the Brownells mags for 8 bucks apiece on a sale, won't see that again any time soon

·
Registered
317 Posts
potentialglock said:
Mags man mags!!!! I don't want a damn clip unless its for my bolt action rifle!!!
A little grumpy this morning ? Try this ,take a deep breath and exhale now doesn't that feel better ! Yes they have clips and mags at gunbroker and gunsamerica .

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
You're damn straight I'm grumpy this morning. Osamas is office, I can't clean a gun without being called a terrorist and I'm single *grumble* *mutters* then we got mags being called clips and clips being called mags....frackin commies man. Damn I should start a colony on the moon.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I can see why your single . Quit freakin out , that's the main problem with this situation we find ourselves in ,people panicking . Maintain control of yourself and emotions

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
there might be some for sale from NY soon. time will tell.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lets turn this thread into a place for people to post links to sites that have mags instock.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What was your shipping time if you don't mind my asking.
I ordered some on the 2nd and received an order confirmation, but nothing since.
It says on their website that they are NOT BACKORDERED and have plenty in stock however they are having trouble keeping up with shipping. Therefore expect 4-6 weeks delay.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts