Where to find AR-15 Magazines

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by fa35jsf, Jan 14, 2013.

1. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

EDIT: Lets make this a thread to post links to sites that have mags in stock.

So I was looking online trying to find AR-15 magazines (even though I don't own one yet) and everywhere is sold out. Of course. However I did find this one site that has them. What do y'all think of these? are they a good deal?

http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/earm30 w.htm

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

Never heard of E-Lander. Order one and try it out.

3. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

The specs don't sound too bad, the price is higher than it would have been last year but still less than I am hearing them selling for lately. Last year I bought a case of the Brownells mags for 8 bucks apiece on a sale, won't see that again any time soon

4. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

Gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.con. All the clips you want

5. potentialglock

Mags man mags!!!! I don't want a damn clip unless its for my bolt action rifle!!!

6. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

A little grumpy this morning ? Try this ,take a deep breath and exhale now doesn't that feel better ! Yes they have clips and mags at gunbroker and gunsamerica .

7. potentialglock

You're damn straight I'm grumpy this morning. Osamas is office, I can't clean a gun without being called a terrorist and I'm single *grumble* *mutters* then we got mags being called clips and clips being called mags....frackin commies man. Damn I should start a colony on the moon.

8. gunsavy

gunsavy New Member

I went into the basement and sniffed some hoppes nanananan nine. All better now

9. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

I can see why your single . Quit freakin out , that's the main problem with this situation we find ourselves in ,people panicking . Maintain control of yourself and emotions

10. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Ah heck, I've got 21 mil-spec AR mags and 5 brand new HK/AR-15 mags and nothing to use them in. :(:(

Jim.................

11. potentialglock

Dude totally just messing around. Chill

12. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

there might be some for sale from NY soon. time will tell.

13. hockeyjr1

hockeyjr1 New Member

Come to NY... Heard people are selling them left and right cuz the gov said too...

14. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

15. LaiePoi

LaiePoi New Member

Anybody know How the tapco gen 2 mags compare to magpul pmags and troy battlemags?

16. Popeye77

Popeye77 New Member

17. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Lets turn this thread into a place for people to post links to sites that have mags instock.

18. Seven

Seven New Member

What was your shipping time if you don't mind my asking.
    I ordered some on the 2nd and received an order confirmation, but nothing since.

19. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

It says on their website that they are NOT BACKORDERED and have plenty in stock however they are having trouble keeping up with shipping. Therefore expect 4-6 weeks delay.

20. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

There is no such thing as an AR-15 Assault Rifle. So it should function just fine with a Clip that does not exist.:confused: