Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I normally use LuckyGunner.com . They ship very fast, their prices are good and I've never had any problems. Only thing I don't like about them is their spam email after the sale.

Their prices for 9mm Luger are about the same as Walmart (if Walmart has any in stock and you can actually find someone to open the ammo case).

·
Registered
7,206 Posts
davva360 said:
Does anyone have experience of the Tula ammo on 9mm? Walmart target for $10 a box today
I've shot it in .45 acp and .223.

The .45 I can't tell you anything really, my pistol was messed up, so it's getting warranty work. It ran flawless in my ar.

·
Proud to be an American
3,958 Posts
Does anyone have experience of the Tula ammo on 9mm? Walmart target for $10 a box today
I use a lot of it great for practice. I just got an order in from http://www.bulkammo.com/

1000 / 7.62 x 39 500 / .45 acp and 500 / 9mm I have had very good luck buying from them quick courteous service delivered right to my door ;)

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I've found the cheapest place is Wal-Mart. I can get 100 rds of 9mm 115gr FMJ WWB for $25. I used to use Midwayusa.com but the last time I ordered a good deal on Hornady Critical Defense it was backordered and when it came 45 days later, the shipping was more than the order, so no more of that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.