Where online can I get the cheapest Ak-47

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by dboy007, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

I have found one for $600 what about you

2. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Why the hell does a 17 year old need an ask 47 as there first gun? Lord I need a beer

3. hoovco

hoovco New Member

Stop playing call of duty.

4. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

What are your plans for it?

5. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

You're not having very good luck on the forum today. Lol. You need to rethink your strategy. I'm new here too and I've managed to not piss anyone off yet, but I've seen your other posts and it seems as though you got off to a rocky start.

Sit back and relax and read through some threads and search for answers. Chime in on other posts before you start asking anymore questions. Rebuild, or rather build your reputation so people don't think you're just a punk kid or troll. That's what I would do at least.

But hey, I'm new too so what do I know.

6. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

Sounds like you got a good strategy.
    Just don't be stupid, be respectful of other users, know what you're talkin about, and kinda have a thick skin (the jokin on here can get a little rough), and you should be fine. I've seen a few newbies go in-an-out in a day or two. About all of them were rude, braggers, or know-it-alls (they didn't know anything). Just don't be that guy.
    By the way, welcome.

7. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Maybe he has a summer job and is saving for one when he becomes of age? I did.

Slickguns posts many sales from around the country going on at the time

http://www.slickguns.com/ak-deals

8. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

That may be the case. I was just saying based on the other threads and the first two replies to this thread he wasn't giving or getting much love.

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Totally understandable, but I didn't read any of his other threads, and was just trying to help answer his questions without judging. If he doesn't 'get it' he will get flack until he ever learns. But good advice anyways from you and the others. i'm still pretty young so haven't quite learned to lecture yet! lol

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dboy, you might want to give some serious consideration to what both of these members are telling you. i have been here for a little while and i have gotten a feel for this forum. most part it's pretty laid back and the mods are pretty tolerant. (we do have some good mods here too!) there's a wealth of information to be gotten here, but if you come off as disrespectful or acting like a troll or azzhat, most of them won't even respond to your posts. they will ignore you or give you a sarcastic answer. you would be denying yourself a lot of valuable information, that in many places would cost you money to acquire. being respectful isn't just about what you say, but in how you say it. with a lot of older members, myself included, find using text talk a sign of disrespect. you want a clear and concise answer, then ask a clear and consise question.

learn to have a thick skin, or you will get your feelings hurt. be prepared that if your question sounds stupid, someone will be more than glad to point that fact out. if it sounds like BS, be prepared someone will point that fact out too. another thing, trolls, posers, mall ninjas, liars and BSer's don't usually last very long here. more times than not, they usually trip themselves up and get banned. now this is just some friendly advice and you can take it or leave. it's all up to you what your stay on this forum is like.

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

dboy,
    A lot of good advice has been offered to you, you would do well to consider it. Also consider this. Respect is a two way street. When I first meet a person I approach them with a measure of respect, generally based on my own feelings of self respect. They can move up or down from there. Based on your posts I hold little respect for you at this point. It has nothing to do with your age, though it is hard not to consider that. It has everything to do with your surly and disrespectful attitude towards us as a group when we respond to your posts. The content of the threads you have started also has a lot to do with it. You are still wet behind the ears boy. Don't make us pin them back.

If you consider this advice, and that which others have offered, you might find a wealth of information here. If not your stay will undoubtedly be a short one. I hope you choose the former rather than the latter.

12. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I think it is incumbent on us to do juts that.
    The man asked alegit question, we owe him an attempt at an answer:

If you get the chepast AK you wont get the best quality one.
    but if it is more important to you to just have one than slickguns.com or gun-deals.com are among the best places to start

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Cheapest? Probably in the ghetto. Serial number optional. Don't get caught with it though.

I am not into "cheap" guns, I prefer accurate, quality guns that don't break my bank.

14. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Figure in Shipping cost to your local FFL dealer and the transfer fees and taxes too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.