Where is your Favorite Gun Club Or Range

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by windjammer69, Oct 23, 2014.

1. windjammer69

windjammer69 Member

The Holiday Gun Club in Salt Lake City. The club is built on the side of the Wasatch Mountains several hundred feet above Salt Lake City. They had Trap Skeet, & Sporting Clays.
    Just a mile or so north of the state park that runs up the side of the mountain and just south of I 80.
    What a view at night with the lights of the city below you. It has been a few years since I was there but that will always be my favorite!

2. Mouser

Mouser Member

I am fortunate in that my backyard is my favorite gun range. Built a home in the piney forest of Lower Alabama and carved out some trees for a bullet catching backstop and no aggrevaing neighbors to deal with.

Attached Files:

3. Mimamigun

Mimamigun New Member

4. Texgunner

Texgunner New Member

I like American Shooting Center just west of Houston.

5. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Louland. SW FL, everglades.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  6. Luckyshamrock40

Luckyshamrock40 Member

Pickaway county sportsmen club in Circleville OH. Great outdoor range just a few miles from my house w/ small catch and release pond and camp ground to enjoy with the grandkids as well.

7. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

I like 2A Shooting Academy in Tulsa. But I'm really looking forward to visiting Nexus on a trip to Florida sometime soon.

http://nexusshooting.com/

8. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

The coolest place I have ever shot is an IDPA club in Delta Colorado. They had 12 shooting bays. But at least 6 of them were buildings that had one wall missing. The buildings were each about the size of a convenience store. There was a saloon and several other old west style places that were fully furnished inside. And you shot through the missing wall area into the outdoor area. Amazing place.

9. BWM243

BWM243 Member

The state of IN has a range where we can shoot long guns & hand guns in pike county they also have a shot gun range that some people uses. BUT some comes to are range and ties up are tables. No one says any thing to them. there are 3 tables that is set up to where you can shoot left or right hand 25-50-100-200 yards all you need to bring is your targets and a staple gun. There is NO charge Also they are covered and has a paved walk to first 3 the 200 has cover.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  10. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I do most of my shooting in my backyard but I do belong to the http://www.ssfga.com
    Great people I enjoy my time there!