where is RL357Mag????

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by m72law, Feb 9, 2010.

1. m72law

m72law New Member

i havent seen RL on in a while...hope all is well his way...does anyone know why he hasnt chimed in lately:confused:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

He goes in cycles bro. He can only take so much of any one forum and it's members... LOL

He comes by and he posts for a while. He is very active in a forum that is close to his home, and I would imagine, since he lives in New York, that forum is pretty active these days.

Shoot him a PM - He usually responds in a day or three.

JD

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Last time I talked to him in a pm he was really dealing with a lot. I will not go in to details but like JD said he hops around and spend time of a few message boards. He is running a business and in this economy that is tough. There is also many other things that I know but feel that if he wanted everyone to know he would tell you. Just remember if you PM him more than likely he will get back to you.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I kinda wondered where he was as well. I figured his business had him running like mad, heating oil i bleve it is.

It is good to know i didn't hack him off bad enough to leave; we seldom agree.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Tango's idea of collecting contact information for SMs who want to share it is a great one, for just this reason.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Don't ask me to call him!

(bobbyb13 was the last member I called)

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Not to be insensitive but I've glad it was you and not me.