Where is RL357Mag?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dragunovsks, Feb 21, 2009.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Anybody know what happened to RL357Mag? I haven't seen him on here in a while. I hope he didn't blow away in the recent windstorms!!:D

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

He had started a bunch of crap and then when he figured out we were not going to bend over and kiss his cracker azz he left. He started a fight with me started a fight with dillinger and then ran all over the board talking smack about JD. I mean the guy went into just about every fourm on here and posted the same thing copy and pasted it and it was all a bunch of dribble because JD said something to him about something. I did respect the guy for a while and he did have what sounded like a decent knowladge of guns. But he was just an *** pure and simple. I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

3. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Well CPTTANGO30

Good to see a old Virginia boy hold back, and be gentle, and PC. Now tell your ol Va, associate down here in SW Va. how you really feel. Come on now, let it out.:D Sorry Capt. just like to yank your chain a little. You know that might be why why my nose is crooked, and my old head is so scarred up.

4. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Oh, ok. Since I didn't personally know the guy I won't go there!:eek:

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

RL was in a bit of a rough place when he was here. His son was recently deployed to Iraq, his business was having some issues and for some reason he and BigO01 REALLY got into it about several things, but Abortion was the big one.

I had to clean up several posts between them - but neither one of them got banned, at that time.

RL left on his own accord, and is still a member, so if he finds his way back, hopefully he will be back to his old self and not aggressive...

JD

6. WDB

WDB New Member

I didn't know RL but Dillinger that is a nice expression.

I think we all feel that pich of bussiness or the job having somes issues in todays world. And for those that don't know having your son get deployed to Iraq is truly hard. My son will deploy for his 4th TOD in Iraq in a few weeks and I feel the same as I did on his 1st. My son is 4th generation USMC and was only 4' tall when he hugged me as I left for the sandbox for eight months a long time ago. He's 6'-5" now, a good Marine but it's a much different war.

Dillinger,
    Thanks for giving the guy the benefit of doubt and I expect we all wish him and his son the best of life

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

+ 1 JD, guess that's why they pay you the big $$$$. [​IMG]

Seriously, this is why our forum is worth the time! [​IMG]

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

WDB, it's men like you and your son that I have to thank every day when I can send my youngster to school without fear. Bless you and yours! :)

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I never had a problem with RL to be honest. He was a bit hard headed, but his firearm's knowledge was solid and I understood where he was coming from, frustration wise, with his business and the deployment of his son.

Thanks for that kudo's guys, I appreciate the support. I don't ever want to ban someone because we don't see eye to eye, which is something I have seen done on other forums. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt if they are a serious contributor and have valuable knowledge. Even canebreak. :rolleyes:

I personally would like to see RL come back, but if he is happy whereever he ended up, that is the most important thing...

JD

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

WDB thank you for your, and your families' service to our country.
    Your son is in my prayers while he’s down range.
    Godspeed Devil Dog.

[​IMG]

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Wondered the same thing and I guess this all happened while I was off the forum on vacation from retirement. I can echo what JD said about RL, you always knew where he was coming from. He had very strong commitments to his beliefs and values. May this outpouring of good will find you and lift your spirits my friend! I know when my son was deployed to Iraq with the 3rd MAW, I never got a full nights sleep. I kept reassuring my wife that he was not in harms way but I always knew that the Wing Communications guys were out in the s*&t all the time.