Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
When I applied for mine in Kent County it took almost five months. It may take a little bit depending on County. I dont know about your County but mine the gun board meet the first Tuesday of every month. I called the first Wendsday of every month and asked if it was accepted.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Man I feel your pain. My hasn't come through yet either and it's also been five weeks. I live in huntsville Alabama and every other county around us you walk in, and walk out with your license. This county you have to wait forever!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
We have the least restrictive rules for getting a permit in GA. It still takes a minimum of 4-6 weeks. During times of high volume, that can become 2-4 months. Patience young grasshopper.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What the heck was that about?
Michigan firearm laws are very screwy. I think he means to read the laws for yourself instead of listening to an instructor, because most of the time they dont know the laws. Ive heard a few people in Michigan talk about their classes and some of the "laws" their instructor told them were lies. And im in Michigan myself.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.