Where does he get the toys?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Who is this guy, and where does he get all this stuff?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyUk1gVVGs&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Dual Wielding Mac-10's[/ame]

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

He has, it seems, everything...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2u3m29RIgg&feature=related]YouTube - Russian Fruit Salad[/ame]

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Russians can own guns?

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

He mispronounced Mosin Nagant, so I'm guessing it's his Youtube persona, but the guy has a video for ALOT of firearms, and he's not half bad with them.

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

My wife heard him and asked, "where is he pretending he's from?" Made me laugh. :D

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Its not a terrible fake accent, good for him for being able to do it for so long. He does have a lot of cool toys. One of his videos, he mentions borrowing some cool firearms from a friend, and in another one it looks like hes using a very private indoor range. So he either has money or a friend who has money to waste on cool toys.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

just listening to him makes me laugh so hard lol. i am the epic win!!

8. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Definitely fake accent, but cool vids. You can hear his accent slipping back into a bit of a southern inflection (he says "y'all"), but still good stuff :D

I especially enjoyed watching the .270 vaporize the cantaloupe :cool:

9. MGH

MGH New Member

Yup, too much sun in his videos for them to be shot in Russia.

10. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

I have been following him for a long time, yes he is from russia, yes his accent is real, he made a deal with a local gun store that if he sends enough customers their way he can shoot and do a review on any of their guns, thats where he gets his guns, most of them are on loan and he does a review on them, same as nutinfancy. you all should watch his vid with his powder coated gold AK, and gold mags to match.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/32/7d7liCgNb5E[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  11. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

What if it is the other way 'round? Perhaps he's a Komrade, trying to throw a little Good 'Ol Boy into his speech.

12. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Doesn't sound like a Russian accent to me. He doesn't roll his R's. I can't make the wife stop rolling her R's. I'm surprised he still has his eyes shooting stuff that close.

13. snyder77

snyder77 New Member

Im sure he started with COD videos

14. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The guy is a hoot.