Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys as some of you know I am in the market for my first carry gun. I literally have looked at a ton of guns over the past week, somehow I have just totally not even thought about where I will carry. Where do you all carry? Not like where around town like where on you.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here are a couple different set ups that I use

My LC9 in a DeSantis pocket holster

Wood Bicycle part Hardwood Electric blue Fashion accessory

LC9 in a kydex holster

Wood Hardwood Rectangle Electric blue Plastic

SIG Sauer P238 in a Nate^2 tactical holster

Toy Wood Bumper Gadget Hardwood

And finally a Foxx Hybrid Holster for my S&WM&P M&P Shield

Wood Hardwood Auto part Tool Metal

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Front right pocket, daily outside of work. At work, one in car glovebox and one in right jacket pocket in locker.

Have tried belly bands, ankle holster, IWB, OWB, and pocket. Of them pocket was the only I could stand that want so absurdly uncomfortable and skin breaking.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks a bunch everyone! The pocket holster would be ideal, I can see how IWB and 4 or 5 would be great to as it would be easier to conceal. Who would have ever thought needed bigger pants lol. Thinking of the IWB makes me really want to find something more narrow.

·
Registered
127 Posts
OUDAN said:
Thanks a bunch everyone! The pocket holster would be ideal, I can see how IWB and 4 or 5 would be great to as it would be easier to conceal. Who would have ever thought needed bigger pants lol. Thinking of the IWB makes me really want to find something more narrow.
I nor my dad bought bigger pants, I doesn't take up that much room.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.