Where did my thread go??

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Wrecked, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

Seriously, locked or deleted???

2. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

Nope, fully deleted.

Explain please.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Nope it was moved to the political forum as it was deemed to be a more appropriate place for it.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Take it as a compliment.

5. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

That's great, except I don't have access to that forum.

Enjoy.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You can get access if you want it.

7. robocop10mm

We had too many new members come here and want to troll around with hot topic political issues so the Admin decided the Political section would be for supporting members only to avoid some of the nonsense that was taking over. $15 a year for supporting member status. You get the Political section, the bunker and some skin. AND we have cookies!

8. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

I got a bumber sticker sent to me... never got any cookies :( :( :mad:

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, there WAS that thing with the restraining order, the girl scouts, etc.....

:p:p:p

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

I moved a lot of political posts yesterday and day before. If i do enough that i remember a person doing it they just get deleted if it persists it rises to troll status. Trolls we tend to just shoot on sight ;) if i move a thread i leave a 24hour redirect link. Dont want things to be cluttered with tons of redirects. Still gives the op time to figure out what happened without the mess.

You can also find your posts by doing a search on posts made by you

Some things that dont start outpolitical may end up that way like the zimmerman stuff. Altho it started out as a self defense topic it turned political so now its a politics topic.

A lot of gun forums ban politics outright our admin has a spot where it can be discussed but we are primarily a gun forum first and most.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I usually bake the cookies every Tuesday and Friday and I set them on the back table in The Bunker. They are right there next to the chili and the keg of beer. That is, of course, unless Cane comes along and eats some then fills his pockets with the rest to eat later. :mad:

Yeah, thank some 'dirty old man' for scaring the Girl Scouts. :eek: It was pretty pricey hiring a lawyer for that incident.

12. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

Funny....

You're wrong about the Girl Scouts, they still give me cookies, but charge me double...

13. robocop10mm

I never said we GIVE you cookies. You still have to buy your own, but we still have cookies. :)