Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ I fully understand the velocity involved in rifle etc. I used to use low velocity in my .308 and 30.-06 and used my own lead molded bullets hardend
as i could make them - eg ice water etc. - but the lead in barrell
cleaning it was a full and complete pain in the A-- - So - As this forum advises buy BULK .223 bullets FMJ ( I like 55 grain ) any suggestions as to where. and how much should i expect to pay $$ etc. etc..-
-
thanks

Frank
i Floor-Dee-Daa- [email protected]

·
Registered
48 Posts
I really don't know what you are talking about, except for the bulk question. Cabela's has new manufactured bulk 5.56 (I don't know if you need .223 or 5.56) for $319.99/ 800rds with a dry-storage box. I'm not sure what the shipping costs are though.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
How does $216 sound for 2000 Rem. 55 gr. PSP w/Cannelure? FMJ's are cheaper. These are bullets - what you asked for.

WWW.MIDSOUTHSHOOTERSSUPPLY.COM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re .223 Full Metal Jacket bullets

Thanks RL357MAG I Got a great deal at that site Really appreciate
the info. Semper Fi - LcCPL - 1st MarDiv Danang 1967

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do you need bullets for reloading or .223 rounds.

The best deal I found on brass cased is the Federal at aprox. $0.40 per round... $39.99 for a box of 100 "55grain FMJ's"

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Thanks RL357MAG I Got a great deal at that site Really appreciate
the info. Semper Fi - LcCPL - 1st MarDiv Danang 1967

YW Badger. They have the cheapest reloading supplies I have found. Glad to be of assistance & Semper Fi.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I heard the USMC is hiring--- the bonus is all the 5.56 you can shoot! lol

If your reloading make sure you buy a crimper die if your shooting a semi-auto. "Learned" that from the school of hard knocks. ;)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I heard the USMC is hiring--- the bonus is all the 5.56 you can shoot! lol

If your reloading make sure you buy a crimper die if your shooting a semi-auto. "Learned" that from the school of hard knocks. ;)
If I wasn't 51 I'd take the job - again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts