where are our tax dollars going ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

.... :eek: ....

I found you another one..... :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII[/ame]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Well, there's another vein lately discovered. How about several months ago our tax dollars being spent on 1.6 Billion dollars of ammo for Homeland Security,
    and just two weeks ago another purchase of 21.6 Million ammo to be added to the billions? Nice to know we paid for it all so that oneday it will be used against us.

4. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hopefully , I'll be sportin that new Lamborghini , yellow of course..!:rolleyes:

5. 762

762 Member

due to my occupation as an insurance adjuster, i talk to idiots like those in the videos above ALL DAY LONG. none of them have a phucking job and they're all on medicaid with 3 or 4 kids. just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

7. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Problem is with all the abuse no one seems to care about oversight. Get one line wrong on your taxes though and they will throw a lien on everything you own. Game the welfare system...nobody even cares to notice. Pathetic!

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Gather round children, Uncle C3 needs to explain some things.

Here on FTF, we have a section called POLITICS. For good and adequate reasons, we limit postings of that nature to SUPPORTING MEMBERS.

And yes, we would be happy to have you as supporting members. But right now, you're not. So no, you don't get to post.

Not a matter of whether I- or any of the other mods agree or disagree with you (politically I am a smidge to the right of Genghis Khan)- simply put- you did not buy a ticket to this dance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.