Where all the ammo has gone

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by chrishiggin29, Mar 15, 2013.

1. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

This is exactly the problem, everyone is out looking for someone to blame (DHS) for something that they themselves are causing.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the feds arent buying 22lr and 7.62x39, until we stop all this panic buying stupidy, it will continue to be this way.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013

2. trip

trip New Member

I agree. We are doing this to ourselves. When guys are at stores with hand trucks...........

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i aggree its is true that people are panic buying, but a lot of people actually shoot.. and often. and i think the number that actually shoots is growing as well as the panic buys. either way ive trimmed my shooting habits recently. the winter helped. lol its only fun to shoot in short time frames when you cant feel your fingers.

4. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Exactly who has to be in the Oval Office ready to act "if Congress doesn't," and what party has to be in charge of the US Senate driving their anti gun agenda (including the reinstatement of a more expansive Assault Weapons Ban) before you consider this "panic" legitimate?

What would YOU be waiting for!?

:confused:

5. chrishiggin29

chrishiggin29 Member

Didn't realize they were banning ammo.

6. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Answer: I wouldn't...

I've been stocking up for the better part of a year, I have just about all the ammo i 'need' I just cant go shooting because I cant replace it.

When the panic hits is not when you buy, you wait it out because you have prepared for such an event. I bet I haven't bought 6 boxes of ammo since the world lost its mind.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013