When's the last time you saw this....

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by slowryde45, Sep 2, 2009.

1. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You know, that is a pretty good price for a home defense, minute of bad guy, 100 yard plinker, SHTF gun.

$475 and then you get a lower for, what, $150, these days, a parts kit for $100 and a stock choice?

That easily gets you a pretty good basic AR for under $800 again??

I think it's been since April before the election since we have seen those types of prices slo!

Excellent find!

Thanks for posting....

JD

EDIT: I am going to stick this thread for the next couple of weeks while the sale is going on....

3. Westy

Westy New Member

Yipes!

Just stumbled on this post! Sounds like it's time for another AR build. Any feedback from anyone on these uppers, and recommendations on where to pick up quality assembled lowers?

Thanks!

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Slo,If you have ever shot a gun with the RRA NM 2 stage trigger you would gladly spend an extra $120 for a complete lower with it. I have them in all my lowers!

I usually find the NM triggers for sale around $80-100,and just got through putting one in a lower about an hour ago. Now if I can just decide on the upper I'm going to go with for it.:confused: 300 Fireball or 6.8SPC or 458 SOCOM. THB

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Feel the power, search your feelings, you know it to be true! Give in to the Dark side. :D

6. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Dog,I hear you on the 458.I looked really hard at the 50 Beowulf for awhile also. Hell,I also want that crossbow setup that PSE has for an AR lower.

Decisions,Decisions!!!!

7. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

I just got a Timney trigger for my AR-10 and man is it a nice trigger. It's a 4#, the take-up and over-travel are almost non-existant, if there even is any, very crisp break. Money well spent in my eyes.

-Fred

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I hate you! :mad:

j/k :p

9. RMTactical

RMTactical New Member

That is not a great price for an AR15. Just average.

10. Westy

Westy New Member

The consensus over at ARFCOM is this is a pretty sweet deal. I didn't check around on prices too much. The last upper I bought was an M4 DPMS and I paid $420 for that, and I think that was without a bolt carrier.

11. Westy

Westy New Member

Anyone interested?

I bought one of these a few months ago and it is unfired and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it. It's new and unfired (again).

The only reason I'm selling it is I decided to get a mid-length upper for my latest build. I already have a handful of M4's.

DSA will tag you $ 16.00 for shipping. I'll ship it to you for 1/2 price to make it worth your while.

Drop me an email if your interested.