When writting your politicians...

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by 70cuda383, Jan 18, 2013.

1. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

I'm going to write a letter to each of my state government representatives, and to my representatives in Washington.

as I started to brainstorm on things to say, I started to wonder...how detailed should I get? should I try to point out the flaws in the logic of the pro-gun control crowd? such as, "a magazine ban has no effect, because a "bad guy" will just carry more magazines, and anyone with a little bit of practice can change a magazine in less than a second"

Or should I fear that pointing this out to them simply gives them the idea to then try to limit how many magazines one person can own, or require every weapon to have a "fixed" magazine that needs a tool to be removed, like the "bullet buttons" on the California ARs?

What are the points that you would make to your congressmen?

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

IMHO, keep it simple and concise. Just make it clear that you will not tolerate any further attacks on the 2nd Amendment. Use spell check.

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

1/2 page, double spaced, typed, hand signed, and EXTREMELY polite, but firm is perfect.

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

And if they're anti-gun, keep the letter very polite.. But rest your balls on it for a few minutes before you send it.

5. BobbyJoe

BobbyJoe New Member

I almost spit dr. Pepper all over my phone when I read that. lol

6. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

I agree, this is the only way to win. Tell them that if this ban passes the gun owners of America will not follow it.