When the Hell did THIS Happen!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dunerunner, Aug 10, 2010.

1. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

9/11 Memorial Celebration, and it didn't happen in this country!!

Did anyone see this covered by the US Media??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRPYTiN5Oso]YouTube - ‪9/11 "Living Memorial" in the Jerusalem Forest Hills Dedicated‬‎[/ame]

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I believe this happened last year. Yes, I had seen coverage of this, but it was not on local TV, it was an interwebz link.

Israel is one country that can definitely identify with being a target for terrorism based purely on a religious difference.

Yet another reason to scrap the billions we are paying to various lame ducks around the world, secure our borders and help Israel secure theirs. It's in our long term best interests, unlike funding everyone else on the planet.

JD

3. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Our memorial is on the way. Its in the form of a Mosque at Ground Zero...........

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's funny. I just got a new program for my laptop called Parachuting Simulator. You start at the yoke of an airliner, then you set a course and practice jumping out of the plane and hitting the silk. :mad:

5. bkt

bkt New Member

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

New York believes that constructing something, anything at the site where the towers fell would create a new target for radical Islam.

Cowards!!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  7. bkt

bkt New Member

Whoa! Hey, easy there. MOST New Yorkers MOST EMFREAKINGPHATICALLY DO NOT WANT that mosque at all. It's dhimmi-mayor Bloomberg and his cronies and the few who stand in support of it who are the cowards.

8. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I hope that whoever the dumb schmuck is that decides he will contract to build the Mosque has enough set away for retirement. I can't imagine that anyone will want to do business with him after they build that monstrosity.....:mad:

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I heard a Construction Manager in NYC on Rush the other day. He was saying that most of the workers and companies he has come in contact with will never lift one nail in the construction of the Mosque. Let's hope that is true, and they can't find anyone to build it. I imagine if they use non-union labor, the building might just mysteriously fall over before being finished.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Talking about a monument. What happened to that? It's been 9 friggin' years! What does it take to decide to build a memorial at the site, turning it into a shrine dedicated to all those who lost there lives in the attack and it's aftermath?

There should be a National Memorial at Ground Zero, another at the Pentagon and one at the site of the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania! :mad:

I'd rather my tax money be spent on that, than on extending unemployment benefits, giving Congress a pay raise, Bailing out Wall Street, sending the First Lady to Spain, Bailing out Fannie and Freddy, and Extending Health Care to everyone in the Country!

Those you mention in your post bkt are idiots. They should be thrown out of office. They are a National Disgrace and bring discredit on the good folks living in New York.

11. bkt

bkt New Member

Yeah, I know that. But they were voted for by the uber-leftist New York City crowd. It says something when the collectivists in New York City don't want the mosque, either.

If I were able to cast a vote in NYC elections to help determine the outcome, I'd immediately move to Texas, because NYC is a really stupid place to live.

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Maybe we should let them build the mosque.

XXXX XXXX XX XX

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  13. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

That is a beautiful memorial they built. I never had a desire to go to Israel till now. I hope to go see it one day.

It is rather surprising to me that Israel still wants us as their friend after we elect a Muslim named Hussein as our president.

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

NYC, and thus NY state are lost. Outside of massive riots and the city burning to the ground it would take leaders with courage and many generations to change the ways and thinking in NYC. Unfortunately, both courage and time are sorely lacking down there. :(

As for what has transpired at Ground Zero, it has been a total disgrace from the word go! A point in time where the best, the brightest and most talented could have united and shown the world what good stands for has been dimished by politics, squabbling and cronyism and greed.

I'd almost rather leave the hole in the gorund to remind all the good people that there is still a fight going on. :mad:

15. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

If they build it...... I'm betting it won't stand a year...... :rolleyes:

16. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

I remember discussing the memorial with some American mates of mine. I feel that the best thing that could be built there, is another WTC. Send the message that you're stronger than any attack.

About Israel, they know what it means to deal with terrorism on a daily basis. They are also used to media lies and coward countries constantly getting in their way. Argentina was pretty much pro-islam until we suffered two bombings (the biggest attacks in my country's history) at the hands of Iranian terrorists.