When keeping it real goes wrong

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Dec 7, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Rick Ross a former LEO...? Sad. Funny as hell tho. That is a serious threat too.

3. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Funny.
    and
    Great.

4. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

1000th post, official!

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

These wannabe POS that run around holding thier guns sideways and "caping *****es" are not gangsters, their just scum of the lowest form.

This is a real gangster.

[​IMG]

6. emsLE84

emsLE84 New Member

7. truggles

truggles New Member

Did anybody read the comments below?? Haha they are absolutely horrible. I couldn't understand but half of what was said in them.

8. PC167

PC167 New Member

Attached Files:

9. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

I don't see any difference between the current version of gangster and the past. All pathetic losers that should be eradicated.

10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

The older gangsters dressed better anyway.

Anybody see the movie "Lawless" ?

11. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

They dressed for their times, so do they now. It's a culture difference. The Micks felt need to dress to impress and pretend they had class thru their wardrobe, the current dress to intimidate and care less about impressing. It serves a purpose and achieves its goal. However I agree, I liked the old suits.

12. texaswoodworker

Well, whats see. The old ones were truely organized crime. The new ones are a bunch of uneducated morons that are doped up on drugs.

The old ones had a certain amount of class (the carried themselves in a certain way, dressed nice, and generally tried to be inteligent). The new ones let their pants hang down to their knees, speak in some foreign language that I can only assume to be stupidese, and generally act like idiots.

The old gangsters generally hit what they aimed at. The new gangsters hit everything, and everyone that they were not aiming at because they are too stupid to realize that it's hard to aim a gun when it's held sideways.

The old gangsters more the most part tried not to get the public in their crosshairs, and generally looked down on killing innocent people. The new gangsters don't give a damn, and it's common for innocent people to be killed by them.

The old gangesters only saw green. The new gangsters see black, white, brown, yellow, and red, and shoot accordingly.

The old gangsters kept their mouths shut about who there were, and what they did. The new gangesters shoot their mouths off about it constantly, and rap about it.

I am not saying that either type of gangster is good. I'm just saying the the old gangsters are better than the new ones.

13. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Those here who think the 'old' gangsters are better, seriously need a history lesson.

There's a reason the public demanded an FBI...

14. downsouth

downsouth New Member

The old gangsters built cities, ergo Las vegas. The new ones ruin every where they are.

Lastly, the old ones hung out with Sinatra, these new gangstas hang out with Barrack Obama.

15. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

But... Blame Hollywood. Same as pirates. Now it's all whitewashed and dumbed down, and presented as nostalgic.

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You win!!!! :-D

17. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

You must speak of a gangster I never heard of. The movies sensationalize and glorify, don't be a Hollywood victim.

18. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Was this formed by personal experience with each type? Or developed by research?

Trash is trash. Doesn't matter what decade it was.

19. texaswoodworker

As I said before, I am not trying to defend them, only say that the old ones are better than the new ones. And IIRC, a lot of the gangsters of the 30s were cheered on by the public. You know, they were stealing from the rich during a time when most were poor.
    I also never said they did anything I listed perfectly. Did civilians get caught in the crossfire? Yes they did.
    And no, I'm not getting my facts from Hollywood. A lot of them are from documentaries. Not the Hollywood kind either.

20. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Lol... I won't differentiate between them. Nice clothes or no, they both killed to get what they want, kind of like governments.lol