When is the next time Obama announces his GC package

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by vector16, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vector16

vector16 New Member

to the rest of the counrty? I was listening to a Sen from KY today and he is saying that BO is going to sign Executive Actions for his plan if he does not get what he wants and we do not need a King in this country.

2. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

He can sign anything he wants... A pen and a rifle are 2 different things

3. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I don't see him doing that at this point. Not to say he won't, but he had a chance to do that already and harry Reid had to tell him it would be illegal and unconstitutional for him to do that. He will wait for the chance to stand on the graves of children again, then he may try. Lets hope that doesn't happen, and lets do what we can to make sure it doesn't happen again.

4. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Casey your post actually made me start thinking about this from a whole other view. They have been pretty quiet but states like Colorado want to sign these new bills in office. Many are predicting civil war. I think eventually there will be a rebellion, but maybe not a violent type. Civil disobedience maybe?

5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

For the hundredth time: He can't legislate by edict. He's not the king!!

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah, we know that. Why don't you go tell him?

7. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

Perhaps the question should be whether he has the support to be king...or a reasonable equivalent.
    It seems history supports augmented terms in crises, and executive order can be a key for states to adopt.
    Just saying...our "front door" defenses may be inadequate for a "back door" assault on our rights.

IMO...the cause for respect of the 2nd is too fractured. Yes, the NRA has our backs, but there is danger in a de-facto spokesman/negotiator. They cannot drive the charge alone. Their best assistance would be in support of nationally elected leader and I have not seen that person.

Living in TX, I have seen this leadership here and am aware that much will have to change before such would be enforced within our borders. We just need more states to confirm position.

8. locutus

Tex, if he were foolish enough to try (and he won't, he's not stupid) no one, not even NY or Mass would let him get away with it. Even lefties don't want a king

9. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

The point here is that they have an agenda and they will not stop till they get what they want. The government is like a kid in a candy shop, they want it all. Even grandpa's bolt action.

10. locutus

FDR wanted our guns. Truman did. Johnson did. "Cahta" did. Klinton did. Bush the Elder did.

And the scumbag moose-limb won't have any more success than they did.

11. vector16

vector16 New Member

i am predicting a civil war. I do not feel that i am that far off base either. the pres says he can get 50% of the people to back this policy, the other 50% are armed and won't stand for it. it will be like one of those sayings all over again, don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

has anyone seen any news about when he is going to talk about this BS again? I heard it was supposed to be tomorrow buit I do not know where, time or channel to tune into.

12. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

You are right the lefties don't want a KING, they want a TYRANT!

13. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Nobody's stopping him. Them. And they are only competing to be King and princes amongst themselves. The loyal opposition is too f*****g loyal. It is not a question whether he and the Democrats will get away with registering and disarming, by law, Americans but when unless this is checked. It really is as simple as that. On the current path it is inevitable.

And by the way, your kids will turn you in (not you personally, and maybe not this generation, but you know what I mean)...

14. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Many have tried to disarm us and many have failed. But that dosen't mean that others won't keep trying. Eternal vigilence (and the will and ability to fight) is the price of freedom.

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

would be funny even if he got 50% of Americans to agree that we don't need our firearms and we need to be disarmed. hmmmm......wonder how 50% of the populace that's unarmed is going to disarm the 50% that is armed?:eek:

16. locutus

They wont. They can't.

And that's my point.

17. vector16

vector16 New Member

there will be alot of blood shed. Are the armed forces going to back the people or the president? If they take the oath that they took seriously we will have the armed forces on our side. I have made my peace with my god.

18. locutus

There isn't going to be a civil war. There isn't going to be any bloodshed. We're still a nation of laws.

Chill out, dude!

19. opaww

opaww New Member

Nixon also wanted to take away all guns from the citizens of the U.S. and don't forget that bush Jr. said he would sign a new AWB if it came to his desk

20. vector16

vector16 New Member

We are becoming a nation of nothing but laws and dictatorship. The pres. thinks he can do whatever he wants regardless of what the people of this country want. That is a problem. Don't tell me to chill out dude. If you would get your head out of the clouds and really look what is happening you would see it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.