Firearms Talk banner

721 - 732 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
That is one way not to worry about what size mag is going to be legal, purchase a revolver I had been looking but with the ammo shortage, I am not making a purchase when I do not already have ammo that fits it. There are not that many 9mm revolvers out there much less any to be found.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Well
Any mags would be grandfathered
I hope so cause i just got word from the gun broker retailer neither mags were in stock. So it looks like bersauc 9 pro 10rd mags are kaput

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
Well

I hope so cause i just got word from the gun broker retailer neither mags were in stock. So it looks like bersauc 9 pro 10rd mags are kaput
I bet that’s related more to COVID and the fact that maybe the mags aren’t super common in the aftermarket more than it is to people buying mags over fear of a ban

·
Registered
412 Posts
While Covid may have some to do with what is going on, the fact is we have had front row seats as to what the left is capable of (riots) when they need to make sure they regain their power. And we the people saw that we might be forced to fight to keep our freedoms. That is when gun, and ammo sales went sky high.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I bet that’s related more to COVID and the fact that maybe the mags aren’t super common in the aftermarket more than it is to people buying mags over fear of a ban
I think its because bersa discontinued that model and arent makin mags anymore?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I’m unaware of that- but that would definitely make it difficult to get mags.
Yea they replaced it with the XDM looking TPRC 9 They sent me a vague email that sounds like one of the two 10rd mags I ordered processed.

But the way they worded it not sure. Hope they had atleast 1 in stock.

Reactions: BullMoose429
721 - 732 of 732 Posts